Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Sunday, March 25, 2018

"If You Won't Talk To Kevin, I'll Make You Rich"


Ah the dangling carrot.  Rich or boyfriend...Christopher's decision.  You can't imagine the tactics that Jeffrey Katzenberg uses to string Christopher along.  For my part, look who I chose.  Christopher isn't man enough to stand up to someone like Jeffrey or his wife, but I am.

I'm no fool.  I know I have to prove Jeffrey did this to me with malice and forethought...and I can.  Bessie Smith.  Need I say more?  I have more evidence of his wrong doings than you could imagine, but the easiest is Christopher.  If Jeffrey isn't trying to do something illegal, then why can't I talk to Christopher.  Lori says that Jeffrey won't allow Christopher to talk to me.  Why?  If Jeffrey isn't committing a crime then why has he imposed this kind of policy.  First of all it was Missy Pissy's policy and we all know what a frozen womb she has.  Don't we Missy?

What Jeffrey Katzenberg thinks is his ace-in-the-hole is really the most important piece of evidence of all.  Silencing Christopher shows only one thing...what do you think?

Dangle all the carrots you want Jeffrey, this time, I don't care who you use as a human shield.  Using Christopher to shield him from prosecution is a terrible idea.  I have more dirt on Christopher and his arrest than Jeffrey can handle.  I know where the police forced him to be against his will and I have the friends that can testify to it.  Christopher did nobody any favors by siding with Marilyn and Jeffrey.  Money isn't everything to me, people.  I believe that God protects those who help others, not people that smear my name with people that Jeffrey has hired.  Missy Pissy, David, Lori, Brian, Leah and Christian have smeared my name and reputation with the help of Bessie Smith now for years and years.  Christopher helping them isn't going to help him.  I will tell the truth even if it puts him in prison for the rest of his life.  I will help the victims of this crime whether Jeffrey and his son like it or not.

Jeffrey Katzenberg and his wife have obstructed justice for too long.  Creating problems for me along the way, is another crime for a different day.  I can assure you I am well advised on how to handle this man in a courtroom.