Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Sunday, February 11, 2018

To David and Missy's Parents


Dear Parents of Missy and David,

I don't know who you are or why you think you are more important than my mother or father, but I can tell you this.  You aren't.  What you and Jeffrey have entered in to is an illegal agreement to try to save your son and daughter from a crime that they are wholly involved with.  As you sit back and do nothing but listen to Jeffrey's continued lies about this situation I want to tell you the truth.

Your son and daughter are involved up to their necks in a crime that is going to have your families in grave trouble with the law.  I don't know what Jeffrey has told you but it is what he isn't telling you that is the big problem.  He has, for years, done everything in his power to keep people from following the law in favor of your two drug addicted brats, including breaking the law.

Your two kids stole $27,000 from me and I am furious with him.  It was Jeffrey, Missy, David and Bessie that entered into this conspiracy to steal this money and he has yet to make any effort to contact the police about it.  Instead he has opted to using my boyfriend as a human shield to keep me from going to the authorities about it.  What Missy and David have done to my mother is sickening.  She is half the person she was a year and a half ago.  They literally scammed my mother out of this money from an account that she and I shared.  Using Bessie Smith, my sister's friend, they entered into the conspiracy to steal monies from a federally insured institution by abusing my mother and lying to my sister.

This money is money that I earned and put away half a paycheck for, for nearly eight years.  Both Missy and David claim that their drug dealer, Lori, insisted that they do this for her.  As you know by now, this woman is suspected of many hideous crimes in the gay community.  One of the crimes was stalking me, a police informant, out of state to Sedona, Arizona where they again conspired to load my vehicle up with drugs so that they could put me in jail.  As you know, Jeffrey flew them there for that purpose.  If he didn't then why didn't he come forward and tell the authorities about this crime.  Certainly nobody asked either of them to come.  I would never ask two suspects in this crime to follow me on vacation so that they could harass me and my friends which is what they did the entire time while they used drugs.

Both David and Missy are hopelessly addicted to methamphetamine and are using on a daily basis.  David is suspected of helping to author a letter from the other informant's family to me that basically laid out a plan to keep me from helping him before he was arrested.  He was arrested under false circumstances but should never have been in jail.  Missy, on the other hand, is suspected of stalking a police informant after I was nearly beaten to death and re-infected with the virus that causes AIDS.  It is alleged that Missy, set up this whole rape by telling Lori and Brian, her brother, to "go have a talk with me" at my then boyfriend's home.  Missy then further conspired to cover up the rape in various and sundry other ways.  Meeting up with Jeffrey was something that Missy used to keep anyone from finding justice while she got high.

What you need to know is that both continue to try to hurt me and my family.  Months ago, both were involved in trying to keep me from finding employment with my former employer at the U.S. Dept of Justice, something that Jeffrey did nothing to stop or fix. Instead, Jeffrey opted to continue to try to help them by stealing these monies and forcing me to live with my ailing parents and working at a minimum wage job again after I'd already saved $27,000.

What you need to know is that Jeffrey has treated my family like dirt for years now.  Over and over again helping these two to commit crimes against my family without one mention to law enforcement even though he knew what they did.  My family has been the victim of Lori and Brian for decades.  Since 1982, much like Coach Fabian, Lori has lied to authorities about my father, myself, my sister and all kinds of things.  As a result of one of her capers, she got my brother in law killed.  Missy and David's continued attempts to throw me in jail to silence me is a direct result of covering up a murder.

What you parents are doing is keeping justice from happening with your agreement with Jeffrey.  He continues to push and force my family into situation of great stress and peril.  It is punitive, but your part in covering this up and being silent has cost the gay community more lives in the meantime.

I want you to know that Jeffrey was given multiple opportunities to talk with me but balked in favor of you.  I think that is fucked.  I think you are fucked for agreeing to it.  I don't know where you get the idea that your precious children are more important than other families that have been dealing with Lori for years, but you aren't.

When I find out the nature of your agreement with Jeffrey, I will seek to have you prosecuted as well.  This is an obstruction of justice and I am tire of being tortured by their ideas of how to have me thrown in jail illegally.

What David and Missy are involved with is extortion.  They tell everyone not to talk about what Lori and Brian have done to children, gay men and others in our community.  You make me sick.  Other parents with children that commit such crimes have had the dignity and sense to turn their kids in.  There is a responsibility that parents have when they have this information to protect the community at large.  You both have shirked that responsibility and I have been tortured every single day since.

There is no let up.  There is no break. I am harassed, burned, threatened and reminded every single day, every single minute of what they did to me and my family.  I think stealing money from and old lady is the lowest form of person that you could possibly be. 

What your kids are, is addicted to meth and pain.  Missy has used my family for decades to get what she wanted then insisted that Jeffrey "never help Kevin".  That was a hugely bad decision on his part.  I am now forced to make other decisions about how to proceed against him and your kids.  Unfortunately you are also part of this.

I've tried to appeal to you, but you won't live up to your responsibility as parents or citizens and terrorism is highly illegal.  What your two kids are doing is holding an entire community hostage by working with Jeffrey to try to derail justice.  Over and over Jeffrey was asked to stop trying to hurt me and my family but he will not relent.  Already two people went to jail that shouldn't have.  One more person's family is mourning the "death" of their son and the beat continues on and on while they stuff their bodies full of meth in a house that is paid for with questionable funds.  If you are paying for that home, you could be charged with housing a terrorist cell.

What your kids have done to my mother will not be forgotten.

Kevin