Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Sunday, February 18, 2018

This IS A Cry For Help: Strength in Numbers


I began this project a long time ago in the hopes that I would be able to save our community from the ravages of a sociopath and her brother.  There were so many rumors and so much red tape that doing it alone was daunting, but I persevered because someone has to do more than allow one woman to walk all over a city, a police department and the justice system.

Knowing that I've spent a lifetime being stalked and followed by a mad woman isn't very settling.  It is important to note that when I began this task it came long after being raped, beaten, shot at and long before I even uttered the names of Lori and Brian.  Lori and Brian knew that if I kept going it would bring unwanted attention to how they act, what they've done and what they like to do to other people.  Terror is their business and we are their unwilling victims.  Up until I did this, every single victims was able to be used as a weapon against other victims.  I should know, I've been in enough situations to see how it works.

Someone was behind all of the horrible things that happened.  You can't have a shooting without a shooter.  You can't have a broken skull without someone breaking it in your sleep.  You can't have all of your belongings stolen without someone stealing them.  So many horrible things happened in a row because someone was behind it.  I only know of one person in my life that would do something this horrible and think she could get away with it.  That person is Lori.

She has always hated gay men.  Always.  She's screamed it at the top of her lungs in high school so many times that this was her reputation.  When she could sneak out of her home to come to town, everyone was in danger.  She pushed a kid in front of a moving vehicle.  Set homes on fire.  Broke into the high school.  Threw rocks through the windows of friends' homes.  She had my father accused of an unthinkable crime.  It would appear that every single time anyone stood up to her, she would make something up to get that kid or his parents in trouble.  Lori is an habitual liar.  She has no past that isn't a red herring that is created in her mind and set up on the internet.  She never went to college but she's stolen enough diplomas to "white out" and insert her name on to have a doctorate in bullshit.

What she has done summarily is make up a life out of the life that I've lived and others have lived.  She uses their experiences, jobs, education and families to tell stories about herself manufactured from other people's lives.  There is truth to them, but not with her in it.  She's never been able to make a life for herself because she is obsessed with the internet and knowing what other people think.

She steals high school yearbooks so that she can read about who I am friends with back then.  She honestly believes that if someone signed my yearbook, then that is a person she has to get to know.  Those kids and I haven't been in touch in almost thirty years, but she still maintains all of my yearbooks in that home that she squats in.  She even quotes to people that signed them what they wrote to me.

I am much more than a high school yearbook.  I am a grown man that is fed up with this horrible liar following me around and trying to kill another family member of mine or another pet of ours.  She needs to be stopped and this is a cry for help.

Please help me.  Please.  I can't take another minute of her constantly dreaming up another way to kill someone I love.  I deserve to be helped and I deserve to be credited with stopping her horrible plan to hurt people.