Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Monday, February 12, 2018

Police Should Worry, Lori's In A Trap She Can't Escape...For Real Though!


There is something that Chief Reyes should know, but he won't think anything about it.  Your "friend" Lori, has a problem at the Larson Justice Center with her name all over it.  There is statutory law that will get her hanging Commissioner in a ton of trouble and what he did afterwards is the kind of thing that "informant law" is all about.

We all know that Lori has been all over my ass for years since the Sedona, Arizona fiasco, but what she did afterwards was the kind of thing that is even more senseless.

You'll all remember that in March of 2010, my mom and I were looking to book a vacation for me and my friends.  We had a time share with Diamond Resorts and I was looking to thank Jonathan and Anthony for the work that they had done for me as an informant.  My first thought was the Kathy Griffin show at the McCallum, but, at the time, I had vacation money to spend and travel out of the area was a priority.   None of us needed any more time with Lori around.  

My friends were not working but they were working for me.  Since I couldn't pay them for informant work, I wanted to repay them in kindness.  We thought San Francisco first, but the resorts up there weren't available so my mom suggested the Sedona Summit.  It's a beautiful place and not far from Jonathan's dad, whom I thought could help Jonathan since he'd been so down lately.  Make no mistake about it, this was booked months before and Lori knew all about it.

Just before we went, Chief Reyes, after three very long years and one trip to the police station to view another DNA report, called me on the phone and told me something completely different about the DNA test results from my bloody clothing.  He told me that there was, "Only your blood on the clothes and that there was nothing more that his department could do for me.  Say anything you want about our police department."  I was furious and said, "She's only going to get worse now."

So the trip to Arizona was completely planned by my mother.  She made all of the arrangements for the Sedona Summit and I told Anthony and Jonathan about it.  Jonathan seemed apprehensive but I was going no matter what.  I didn't tell anyone about the trip except my co-workers, but when you are hooked into this system, Lori knows all about it.

Little did I know that in the week or so before the trip, Lori was conspiring to go to Sedona and do something sinister again.  She'd been the suspect in the first DNA report, but somehow, now, she was off that hook and back in the dangerous mode of killer.  She found some of MY friends that were heading to Arizona and tagged along until they got to Sedona.  She'd made arrangements for her brother to meet her there when Jonathan came over separately.  I didn't know why Jonathan was coming separately.  He had no money for gas for his vehicle and I was going over in my car, plenty of room.  His car would have been like $400 in gas just to go over and back.  Mine was like $60 for the trip...weird, I thought.

Jonathan will have to tell you what was going on there.

You all know that Lori and Brian were met there by Missy and David and others.  All kinds of problems started there, but my friends that drove Lori weren't at that home any longer.  I have a picture of all of them there in Sedona from the exact time that I was there.  I know this because one of my friends in that picture was only out west during that time.  What Lori did to them is still unknown but she got rid of them somehow and they left.   There were drugs, partying, and allegedly some kind of abduction kit stuff purchased.  All very sinister.  Lori and Brian trashed their rental home while plotting to "take out" Anthony, Jonathan and myself.  It was a disaster.

I didn't know that Lori was there, by the way, but I could tell something was wrong when separately both Anthony and Jonathan would leave and go somewhere.  I didn't go.  I would find out later that Lori, as usual, was summoning their presence in that drug rental.

When we got back, I never saw Anthony again and Jonathan only twice.

Whatever happened there must have scared Lori because immediately she began telling my friends here to confront me.  Then she filed a "workplace violence" restraining order.

This is where police need to worry.

I'm a former courtroom deputy clerk for the Southern District of California and I am a paralegal trained at U.C. San Diego so I know my shit.  Once she filed this restraining order, I knew that it had lots of First Amendment issues so I quickly removed it to the federal court in Riverside.  This "stays" a state action.  That means that the lower court where Lori filed this application could not make a ruling on anything until they took a look at it.  I know my shit!  I properly noticed Commissioner Best's Chambers with the documentation that told them the case was federally stayed.  This should have automatically taken their hearing "off calendar" until the case was returned to them.

Problem, Lori thinks she knows everything.  Even though I called the clerk in that court and telephonic-ally confirmed that the case was off calendar because of my decision, they went ahead and had the hearing without me.  The court record says that Lori was present at that hearing, but it wouldn't have mattered if she was.   There was nothing she could do until the case was reviewed in Riverside.  Her attorney should have told the court that this ruling wasn't proper.  Remember everyone this wasn't just Lori's restraining order, it was also the City of La Quinta's too.  She, as a bar member had this obligation.  She didn't follow it.  The court then ruled in Lori's favor, but I doubt she was even there.  The record lies and says she was.

There was no restraining order and statutorily the Commissioner broke the law making this ruling.  It's a statute.   There was no restraining order but I didn't bother to fight it knowing what we were working on against her.  Also remember folks, Lori doesn't work there AND I have a photo of her stalking me on vacation.  Then there is Anthony and Jonathan's account of what Lori was doing there.  Jonathan, as it would turn out, would have an obituary placed in the paper for his alleged death on December 25, 2010...how convenient for Lori and Brian.  Anthony had disappeared.

What the Commissioner did next was, after much cajoling by Lori, probably pretending to be a Riverside District Attorney, issue a misdemeanor arrest warrant based on that illegally issued restraining order for me.   It is interesting, however, that before this there hadn't been enough evidence to even support that kind of warrant.  Now, after suspending my own blog online, and making a different one, I was being harassed again.

This is the same commissioner that all of the victims of this crime have to face and be sentenced by most of the time.  Commissioner Best...he's the worst.

Now, I have the right to take both Lori and the Commissioner to court.  This is a serious crime because I am a police informant that had been stalked to Arizona with my friends.   Issuing a warrant for my arrest only shows how much Lori was willing to lie about to get what she wanted.

Eventually my petition at the federal court was denied which is pretty standard, but it came AFTER the Commissioner had his illegal hearing for Lori.  All illegal and all the subject of a federal complaint against Lori, the City of La Quinta and Commissioner Best...all in one.  Favorable rulings for the girl that was the suspect of my investigation and all completely provable by statute.  Guilty!!!

Lori can't afford to have me arrested now and I can take her to court any time I feel like it.  Just have to let a U.S. Attorney know the facts and they won't be able to hurt me or anyone ever again.  See, I told you I know what I am doing. 

The federal court will uphold that this case was stayed and the Commissioner as well as Lori and the City of La Quinta are in big trouble.  This can cause a review of all of this commissioner's rulings where electronic harassment victims were in his courtroom.  You will see things like my conviction, sentenced to an illegal sentence.  He gave me Prop 36, which is drug diversion, in two cases where I wasn't using drugs and drugs were not involved.  You can't do that.  Anthony's case is also review-able, because of the intentional flagging with Steven Frey.  Christopher and Jonathan have similar circumstances too and all went to jail or appear to be dead online.

Everything is just fine.  I've delivered this case on a silver platter against Lori and her "friends" at the Larson Justice Center, I was just waiting for Jeffrey to get on board.

You see, there is no amount of lying that will get the Commish, Lori or the City out of trouble because I am an informant but mostly because this Commissioner had a reason to issue a warrant for me.  You see, the blog that I suspended talked about his illegal practices and this warrant is a warning to "shut my mouth"; it's punitive.  It's a statute.  The law is clear.  There should have been no hearing in his courtroom and the subsequent actions taken by him are all punitive and provable.