Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Sunday, February 11, 2018

I've Tried...He Just Won't Stop Fucking With My Mom


For those of you that are Jeffrey Katzenberg fans, I want to let you know that I have tried for months not to mention his name on this blog.  I don't want to talk about him because I simply do not like him.  For those of you that aren't his fans, you are in good company.

I will try very hard to keep this short because this man infuriates me.  His lack of concern for kids that have been molested, my friends that were illegally jailed and my family that he has stolen from, are but a few of the reasons that I will never trust him.  He isn't the kind of person that I believe should have been involved in this project.  He has, categorically, from the beginning, tried everything he could to derail this investigation and help the criminals continue to terrorize the Palm Springs area.

He is, in short, the biggest asshole that I've ever heard of.  He doesn't represent anything that I believe in.  He would rather sit back and fund terrorism, or at least co-sponsor it, by telling people to do nothing when they needed to be warned.  His negligence and conniving ways have led to the absolute downfall of my own mother's health.  He's all but ruined my relationship with Christopher because he lies to him constantly.  His wife is no different.

A year after stealing the money from my saving's account he has done absolutely nothing to try to explain it, make it right or return it.  What does a billionaire need with that kind of money?  He doesn't, his drug addicted employees did.

I am planning to turn myself in for a misdemeanor warrant and take the case to trial.  I've had enough of his hiding in the bushes and stealing what is mine.  He's a liar, a thief and an all around bad person.  I asked him to help and he did nothing even after he claimed he didn't want Bessie Smith to steal this money from my mother and me.

I needed to do this earlier but I have to go and do this to stop him from hurting any more gay men or children in our area.  He won't stop.  He won't quit lying to Christopher and endangering his freedom.  He's dangerous to me and my family.  What I am willing to do is fight him in court by forcing Lori to answer to the lies she told.

What needed to happen a long time ago, he flatly decided he would not do.

He simply would not sit down and talk with me.

Fuck you Jeff