Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Sunday, February 18, 2018

Does This Mean These Women Aren't Terrorists?




Here's her brother's type of glamor shot...love the feathers Brian...


All victims of bad photos, but it doesn't mean that they aren't someone else off camera.  
These women above are the victims of bad glamor shots that aren't really doing them any good.

Lori suggested today that all she needed was a "good glamor shot" and nobody would suspect her.  Huh?  This is so anti woman I can't believe it.  Lori honestly believes that people would think differently about her if just one photo looked good.  Unfortunately you simply can't make a skunk into a panther, or in Lori's case, a cougar.

Life is more than a glamor shot.  It's more than putting yourself in a picture with my friends and acting like they are hers.  Lori has been obsessed with putting herself near my friends and loved ones under the assumption that I can't do anything about it.  She's wrong.  I can do a lot more than she thinks.

My point is a simple one.  There is a crazed female following my friends around and infecting them with HIV.   She tells everyone that she and I were friends in high school, but that is a lie.  She's used things like my class ring, basketball uniform and letterman's jacket to convince them, but all of those items were stolen from me.  I would never have let her have them...but she uses them to fake people out.

If you know anything it is that I love my boyfriend.  How could I possibly even think of Lori when I am completely in love with him.  She is a roadblock not an obsession.  If you loved someone and someone else was in the way that has nothing to do with the two of you, wouldn't you do everything legal to get her away from him or her?  I did nothing but that.  I was asked to protect Christopher by his own mother and I did that.  I told her the first time we talked that a girl was following us around and I was right.

Lori thinks that she can convince people that we are some kind of former friends.  Anyone that went to high school with us knows one thing, I WAS NOT HER FRIEND.  THAT NEVER CHANGED.  I forgot about her and went on with my life even though she tried to give me AIDS and followed me for years.  I still managed to forget about her until she just "couldn't take it any more" and sent her brother to shoot at me while I lived in San Diego.  That is what I know...what she will tell you is a lie.   Do you really expect her to admit to it?  I know one thing for certain...I'm the one with the injuries and they didn't happen without someone doing it.  She has admitted to being behind this to Jonathan and I know he's seen more than he's said.

Everyone that sets up a "murder for hire" isn't at the crime scene, that's why they HIRE SOMEONE TO DO IT.  Lori's excuse that she wasn't in San Diego, is no excuse at all.  If she set the wheels in motion, once again, she is guilty of the attempted murder.   Filing a restraining order was another smoke screen to play the victim.  Ask the PSPD officers that Lori contacted, they'll all tell you that they turned her down to be the cop that took her bullshit story.