Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Educating The Riverside Public Defender About "Lisa" (The Urban Legend) And Electronic Harassment In The New Age


When you are arrested and become a defendant in a criminal case, the law presumes your innocence.  This means that no matter what the district attorney says or the Commissioner, you are innocent until they PROVE your guilt or you plea to a lesser charge.

I came to the realization today, which kind of saddens me, that one of the best ways to fight this crime is to arm the attorneys charged to defend us as victims of this crime.  I can't imagine how many public defenders there are in Indio, but they certainly aren't as strong as they need to be.  I have an extremely strong legal background coming from federal court and the federal courtroom.  What I've seen happening in Indio at the Larson Justice Center is anything but justice.  Rape victims being railroaded into pleas and illegal sentences that their counterparts are not being sentenced to.  This means that almost entirely, these gay men that have already been intentionally infected with HIV and microchipped for spying on, are being faced with more than they ever deserved.  I've been there.  I know.  I couldn't believe what I saw and keep hearing.

Is the court this involved in the illegal flagging of gay male defendants that are electronically harassed by a woman that microchipped the PSPD at the same time?

Certainly the Public Defender's Office, by now, has had almost thirty years of gay men telling their attorneys about "Jessica", "Victoria". "Sara", "Lisa" or "Vicky" that is an urban legend among the LGBTQ community.  Heck, I heard of her when I was living in San Diego, but, of course, I am her favorite target of all since I went to high school with her.  Now I can do something that nobody else prior could do...and I can show that she is involved in illegal activity at the same time.  I can give them her name...her real name and her brother's.

I can actually show them the "workplace violence" restraining order and go point by point how this document is a complete micro-chasm of this crime.  Electronic harassment as basic as it comes in Palm Springs that benefits one girl and her brother but nobody else.  The restraining order shows, by her own admission, that she lies about where she works, she uses City benefits like an attorney, she lies under oath, she had the wherewith all to find a way to have the Commissioner ignore a federal stay of the matter to make a ruling that she could get a warrant for me, if she just pretended to be other people all along the way.  To bolster that, I have Christopher, Anthony and Jonathan that can all attest to the fact that Lori, at one time or over a period of many years, has been stalking me and my family via text, wireless electronic devices, mail and emails.

What I can do to educate the Riverside Public Defender's Office can possibly help the victims of this crime from going to jail because of an illegal surveillance.  There is nothing that a defense attorney loves more that when a defendant's civil rights have been taken away.  These victims don't deserve to go to jail, they deserve to know what happened to them and why the system treats them differently here than any where else.

The Commissioner that signed my warrant is the same one that sentenced me to "drug diversion" or risk going to trial and jail.  This is what usually happens.  The defendants have to travel all the way down to Indio, a hardship for most of them that have had their car destroyed by Brian LaTweeker.  The endless continuances and odd rearrangement of defense counsel had these men doubting the police, the judges and the lawyers.  There isn't anyone fighting the real crime here.  These are gay men that are being experimented on.  There has been one girl that has tattletaled on the entire community for years and I know who she is for real.  Not just a fake made up name she uses, but her real name.  That is the advantage that nobody else had

One public defenders are taught how the PSPD, some of its officers anyway, have been working with a local drug dealer acting as a liaison between rape victims and cops.  She hates the gays and turns them into the cops for "special favors" like losing a DNA report with Lori's blood all over it.  These "special favors" are what have cost our community hundreds of men.  Some of these men will never live again and it is a shame that nobody has addressed the problems so that someone can defend them in court.

There is so much more than can be done to teach the public defender that these men that mostly come from Palm Springs are already the victims of the crime of rape...the system is raping them again.  It isn't funny!