Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Thursday, December 7, 2017

The Compromised City of Palm Springs, California Email System: How Safe Are The Citizens of Palm Springs When The City Can't Keep Lori Out Of Their Own Emails?


When is the Chief of Police, not the Chief of Police?

Answer: When Lori uses her Verizon Droid phone to log in to the City of Palm Springs email server from a remote location and pretends to be him.  She's pretended to be City Council members, detectives, police officers and all kinds of city officials.  This isn't just limited to those police officers that are implanted, it involves the entire police department and the use of a single cell phone that could easily be traced back to the person that imitates law enforcement and city officials.  Who has done this before?  I know of one City of La Quinta employees that worked there but wasn't the same person that filed a restraining order against me.

Not every Tom Smith is the same Tom Smith.  So when Tom Smith works at the City of La Quinta and I'm talking about a different Tom Smith, the employee isn't the same person.  The City of La Quinta made a huge mistake by representing an employee with the same name as the Lori that we're looking for.  The assumption is that the suspect USED this name knowing that this employee worked there.  Our suspect has NEVER had a job.  She isn't the same Tom Smith...and this just shows what Lori does when she impersonates a city employee...like a police officer, the Chief of Police or the city council.

Lori has a huge problem pretending to be people that she isn't.  I've seen her pretend to be my friends' parents, a friend of my friends' parents, my friends and others.  She thinks that she's anonymous when she does this.  It isn't legal and it can cause HUGE problems for city officials that are not securing their server and maintaining it's security.  This person can ask for police information, as the Chief, and have it sent straight to her own home.  This is what happened with my initial report from the Riverside Department of Justice Lab.   I knew long before the report was mentioned to me by Chief Reyes, who showed me the first report, then forgot that he'd done that.  I knew the contents long before he took me down stairs and showed me the REAL report that had lot of information about the two rapists.

The problem is that when you give Lori enough time to falsify some other document, she tends to force her opinion on to the police with blackmail and other means.

The Chief of Police needs to know that we have this report because Lori pretended to be you or Rae Fernandez, requesting it.  Why Rae?  Lori can pretend to be a female on the phone more easily than a man's voice.

I knew the police were lying to me...and I'm going to prove it!  Why would any Chief of Police take this kind of risk for a girl that has experimented hundreds of times on gay men in the community?  I can't believe the level of corruption that exists in that department.  It's not just a one time thing either.  It is a relentless pursuit of ending the lives of gay men in the Palm Springs community.  The aggression shown by the rapists that do this is Ted Bundy level.  There are bite marks on the victims.  There are broken bones.  There are more than enough victims to be outraged by.  The problem is the autonomy of this department.  Nobody can touch the Palm Springs Police...bullshit.

I know the federal government has plenty of tools to touch Chief Reyes with.  Lori can't control them all.  I was the wrong victim to treat like dirt...and they should know it by now.