Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Sunday, December 3, 2017

She's Been Talking In My Sleep Again: Targeting Christopher Monti With Subliminal Sleep Transmissions


One of the most annoying things for the victims of this crime, not me, is the "dream sequencing" of hateful images from Lori's mouth to my REM Sleep.  What some of you don't know, but we can show you, is that when a person is electronically harassed, you can't prevent the person on the terror end of the microphone from talking while you sleep.  They can actually guide your dream.  It's kind of a trip when it happens to you because it feels so unnatural but it looks more clear than a regular dream.  It's a phenomenon known as directed dreaming.  Literally someone else is directing the dream that you have.

It's quite simple in actuality to understand.  You are asleep and brain monitoring from the perpetrators will show them when you are dreaming.  At that point, Lori picks up the microphone and starts talking about someone or something that she wants you to think about subliminally.  I am certain that there are police officers that have experienced this with Lori at the microphone.

For a gay man, like me, it is really easy to know when this happens.  She always adds a "girl" to the dream.  One thing that is not natural in my dreaming is dreaming of women.  It just doesn't happen.  In Lori's dreaming, there is always a period of sex, followed by frustration and a woman showing up.  I want you all to ask any gay friend of yours if they "dream in gay" or "straight"?  They will all tell you that gay dreams happen, straight dreams don't.

Lesbians dream of women.  Gay men dream of men.   Straight guys dream of women.  Straight women dream of men.  On a natural level, where you are dreaming for yourself, why would your sexuality change?  It doesn't.  Not only that, but your sexual behavior doesn't change either.  Though a pedophile might dream of children, a straight non pedophile man would never.  It's not in their realm of sexuality or control.  When Lori dreams for you, it's all about her.

Today's dream sequencing by Lori was all about Christopher.  This has me concerned.  One, it means that Christopher is a target for her right now and that has ended him up in jail before.  The other is that she thinks that she can control our relationship with lies.  That's a concept that I don't buy in to.  She'll say things like "you love Christopher but he hates you".   The entire time she is always adding a woman into it, plus the voice used to conger these dreams is female, something else your brain works out while you are sleeping.  Literally she is narrating a dream in your sleep.  The dreams are usually horrible.

Sexually speaking, she loves to frustrate a gay man or, like now, embarrass me by saying something happens during the sexual part of the dream.  This is going to get graphic here so stay adults for me.

For instance, if two gay men are engaging in anal sex, she will tell you that you are "the bottom" and that you have defecated during the act.  This is suppose to humiliate you and to entertain my team while they are listening.  You have to get over this if you are a victim of this crime.  This isn't something that YOU have to be ashamed of.  You need to understand that Lori is playing out her sexual fantasies of sado masochistic behavior inside of your mind.  It's a mind fuck, no pun.

Lori is so jealous of Christopher and me that she literally wants to end our relationship inside of my dreams.  She's done this hundreds of times.  It has me thinking that Christopher must love me more than anyone else ever has.   Why Lori has an interest in who I love, I still can't figure out.  I'm not a lesbian.  I'm not a woman.  I'm not a heterosexual male...so nothing that she has, interests me.  She isn't "the other woman" in my relationship because there isn't a woman in my relationship.

Christopher knows how I feel because I write it here for him to see.  This is for him.

"I know that you are frustrated with Lori.  We are fine!  There isn't anything on this Earth that she can say while I sleep or while I'm awake to keep me from being in love with you.  You don't have to worry.  You can sleep tight knowing that I love you very much.  I don't like her.  I never have.  We were never friends or in any kind of a relationship.  You know people that can confirm this for you from my childhood.  There is no need to be concerned.   I've been writing this blog for you since the beginning because I knew she would try this.  She's done this to so many others but most guys don't know how to find a way to communicate without her getting involved.  This is for you.  This is why she wanted this blog offline with that restraining order, because she believes that if she can't have me, nobody will.  Don't let her get away with that.  I am not her property and neither are you!  All my love, Kevin"

Other nasty dreams probably for police, are anal sex dreams that they would never have had in their lives.  Lori is a big fan of boobs.  Obsessed to the infinite degree with them.  I can only imagine that she has had this kind of dreaming with Rae Fernandez a billion times.  I want people to understand, you know when she is doing this.  It's artificial in the way it feels and the way it is when you wake up.

This is a form of torture and it isn't something that bothers me.

Tell your stories to Anthony Dabiere if you have some...I'm sure the DHS 8 have lots of them.

In my dreams she's even got one story about Steven Frey where she and her brother pretended that I killed him and now they are going to put me in prison for it.  Nothing could be further from the truth.  I couldn't kill a person to begin with.  It's a sin and I'm in love with a priest.  Second, Steven and I are friends.   I think good ones.  We've spoken and all is in the past with us.

The lies that Lori perpetuates are just that.  Lies. She shouldn't know anything about Christopher and myself so if she is telling you anything about us, then she is obviously the person that is committing this crime.  The same thing goes for Jonathan, Anthony, the Katzenbergs and Martin.  My friends are not fair game for her hatred.  She's used her own family so many times to hurt people that they need to know that we aren't looking at them.  Just Lori and Brian.