Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Monday, December 4, 2017

Lori's Tweeker Christmas: You Are All Invited To Spend The Holidays With Lori, Bring Your Wallets and Purses!


It's already been a holiday season from Hell with Lori!  As usual, you all have what she wants and if she wants something, she'll simply take it!  Those are her exact words.  We've managed to put a HUGE dent into Lori's plans this year.  

Christmas has always been Lori's favorite time of the year...TO STEAL and PUT VICTIMS IN JAIL!  We all know this don't we?  Her favorite saying is, "Let's see what my family sent me for Christmas this year," as she steals cards out of the mail and hopes for cash to be placed inside.  The other thing she likes to do is to wait for the day after Christmas to start stealing whatever a victim has received for Christmas.  She's the Grinch, basically and she thinks that this is how the families of the victims should pay tribute to her.  You can't imagine all of the Christmas presents she has stolen from me over the years.  It would be easier to list the ones that she didn't steal than the ones she did.

Several iPods, video cameras, clothing...basically she's stolen everything I owned one year and acted like she was given these things by her boyfriend.  I AM NOT HER BOYFRIEND.  Gold bracelet and other expensive items always top her list.  If she can, she will log into your iTunes account as soon as you set it up.  One of her most favorite things, of course, is the laptop computer or cell phone.  She's looking hard for one of these this year!

Vape kits for smoking e-juice have quickly risen to the top of her agenda too.  Needles for using drugs and of course, money!!!

Lori throws her poorly attended Christmas Party ever year and when nobody shows she begins to Grinch out!

I just wanted to invite all of you to join me and Lifelock and show Lori that Christmas is about giving....a jail cell for her and her brother!  Stay away Lori, you aren't even religious!!!

How many times has her real sister, mother and family seen victims' property that Lori tries to pass off as something that "her boyfriend" gave her?  I can't imagine that anyone in her family would believe that what she has isn't stolen.  Everything she owns is stolen...she just loves to use the story of the item from the victim as her own.

My "one of a kind" gold bracelet, is actually "two of a kind".  It was made out of my mom and dad's high school class rings.  I am going to get it back.  It was stolen off of my arm during my rape and I want it back!  Lori wears it like an armband on her skinny tweeker arm because it is a man's bracelet that we have the mold for.  Yes, folks, my father designed the bracelet for himself and me.  This is the same man she tried to put in prison for molesting a student.  Now she has the gall to wear it like it is some kind of medal to her achievements against my family.  

This bitch isn't going to have a good Christmas this year because she doesn't deserve one!!!