Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Thursday, December 7, 2017

Listening To Others, Blaming Me: Too Much Meth Lori, You Are Hallucinating Again!!!


The verbal abuse is worse than ever before!  She's losing her mind and her body at the same time.  She tells everyone that she can, "Convince people that she isn't the person that threatens everyone," by threatening all of the people that know its her.  This is abuse.  I am being verbally and physically abused every single minute that Lori is on the microphone and she is ALWAYS ON THE MICROPHONE!  Have her send you a picture of her in Los Angeles or La Quinta with today's newspaper headline on it.  She can't, she's not there.  She's on the microphone and she is constantly using it to bash me over the head with words of hate!

I wish she would try this shit with Bryan Reyes sometime and see how he likes being treated like some kind of animal in a cage.  Lori is out of control... she can't be stopped with reasoning and a light touch.  This is a hardened lifetime criminal that thinks that a phone call makes her innocent.

Lori needs to be stopped right now.  A facebook post that is back dated from her computer's time clock is NOT PROOF that she is someone else or somewhere else.  This is a cyber crime that shows you the manipulation that she is capable of.  We all have been threatened by this freak before and I'm not impressed.  Scream away Lori, you are screaming yourself into a jail cell!!!

As she spies on other victims and sees what they are up to, Lori confuses them with me, then she starts lashing out at me as if I'm the person that has done her warped system of torture wrong.  I haven't done anything by sleep and work today, but now I find myself in the position to defend myself against her vicious verbal attacks that are recorded to that you all can hear them.  You won't believe how one woman on drugs can sound.  She's taking too much testosterone and too much syringed up meth to reason with.  She's a loose canon that the PSPD can not afford to shoot off.  If something happens to me, Bryan Reyes' role is clearly defined in letting her go.

This isn't the way to handle something peacefully, legally or humanely.  She's catatonic with hate right now.