Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Thursday, December 28, 2017

Lifestyles Of The Bitch and the Anus: Two Different Kinds of Leech, Not The Robbin Kind (Who Get's This?)


So what is it, exactly, about Lori, sex and children.  Brian too.  From what I understand she has this thing about putting kids in witness stands to testify about "sexual situations" that either happened or didn't.  She and her brother seem to have this need to hurt kids in a very public manner.  The humiliation of children is something that I intend to look much more closely at in the future.  For now there is an interesting twist in what we now know will be a really interesting case for an attorney that represented my father and another coach in Palm Springs.  Robert Evans once had the distinction of representing my dad when Lori came up with false allegations of sex and students in 1981-82.

When he was acquitted, I became very interested in the law and spent many years pursuing a career there.  What isn't known, at this point, is that the same lawyer that represented my father in his acquittal, was also the same lawyer that defended Steve Fabian in Palm Springs.  This didn't happen by chance...it was because Steve is a friend of my family and Lori is a player in both of these cases.  When Coach Fabian was accused, he called my dad and asked him about this lawyer.  He is simply amazing.

I haven't seen Bob since I was involved in my father's trial, on the witness stand, as a child.  He was great and now it is time for him to find out who this person is that goes around forcing kids to accuse gym coaches of sexual assault without any kind of proof.  What he doesn't know is that Lori was behind both cases of false accusation, go figure, for both my father and Steve.  Neither teacher was convicted because in both cases, Lori, got involved with the parents of the student accuser.  

In both cases, it was Lori, not the student, that pushed the parents to go forward with charges of molestation.  Interestingly enough, Lori still goes around telling people that my father is a convicted child molester, which is a bald faced lie.  Interesting that those words should come from the mouth of this little monster because of her affinity for hurting children, including myself when I was a child and she turned 18.

Now Bob Evans will have the chance to learn about what happened to his child witness when the person that was really behind those false allegations stalks this witness for forty years afterwards.   This case is about to get interesting for both Coach Fabian and my father.  There are others too...she made false allegations for other kids too.  I have one friend that she approached to say things about my father who I am still really good friends with.  He knows what Lori tried to talk him into, but he wasn't going to do it.  Lori pushed and he pushed back.

Now it's Lori's turn to sit in a witness stand and know what it feels like to be a child under the pressure of a prosecutor's questions.  Make no mistake about it...she is a child and she won't fare well.

In my father's case there were three minor witnesses.  Two of us are implanted and have HIV because of Lori, allegedly.  The other has a dead husband and a divorce caused by Lori, allegedly.  This kind of rage is something that only Lori is capable of.  I've also been shot at and bludgeoned almost to death.  I don't know how far Lori is willing to go to keep this secret, but it sure seems like it is farther than anyone who wasn't involved.  Why?