Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Thursday, December 7, 2017

Ape-like Aggression: Steroids, Meth and Sexual Sadism. Lori's Going Crazy Again!!!


The fake text messages have begun again.  The lying to my employers has begun again. The bullshitting everyone has begun again.  It's Christmas!  This is how Lori and Brian get every year at this time and, without exception, Lori is on the rampage again!!!  Just like our friend here in the picture above...aggression is forming and she's pointing it at me and my family again!

I knew that she would be this way because she has surrounded herself with people that have no way of controlling her horrible behavior when she is on steroids and meth.  When you couple this with a lifelong obsession with my family, you know the direction that she is heading in.  I do, anyway.  I've seen this behavior for at least ten straight years and it is a fear based jealousy of what she doesn't have and what she thinks she deserves.  She is trying to "show people" that she still has some measure of control over my life.  She doesn't.

Calling my work and trying to get employees disciplined in a manner that will get them fired is what she is all about.  Nobody where I work deserves to be victimized by her hatred.  She's done this so many times to so many police officers, victims and family members of victims that she thinks that this is a viable way to behave.  She's wrong.  While her housemate drug addicts continue to allow her to make these kinds of glaring mistakes they are forgetting the problems that she's caused in the past.  The kinds of crimes that she is suspected of being involved with do not need support from her "friends".  Accomplices to attempted murders are easy to charge.

Aggression to me is like a weak person trying to look strong.  I'm not impressed by her weak assed attempts to show strength through her mouth.  Nobody is.  When she continues to disrupt other peoples' lives by saying, "See, you shouldn't have hired Kevin or I'll cause problems...", is a huge crime.  She's already done this with my former friend, Clerk of Court, John Morrill.  She threatened and made bullshit lies about who she was in order to keep me from working where I belong.  What she is trying now is to take what I have managed to save for myself in the form of employment.  She's such a tremendous shit head for even thinking that she could try this again.

I'm not going to walk on eggshells for this freak bitch.