Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Sunday, October 22, 2017

Walking A Mile In My Shoes: The Rumor Mill That Is Lori LaBullshitter


How many people heard this strange girl call them up out of nowhere and tell them, "You know that Kevin's father is a convicted child molester?"  I can only imagine that Lori, who started that whole bullshit case with a lie and a whole case of made up shit, was so pissed off at his complete acquittal, that she called everyone she could find in my 20's, 30's and 40's to spread that one.

The truth, as most of YOU know it, is that when I was about 11 years old, someone accused my father of having sex with one of his students.   Someone made up a whole bunch of lies, wrote cards, stuck Playgirl magazines, and shoved letters of hate in our mailbox and did it without any evidence at all.  The student was male.  The case lasted about three years and there was a trial.  There was a complete acquittal because there were witnesses that could account for every single time that "things" were supposed to have happened.  It was a complete "NOT GUILTY" verdict.  He can't be tried again.

Funny thing, that isn't funny, is that two more sets of parents were accused again of these kinds of crimes in the same neighborhood that Lori lived in about three years later.  Lori, herself, accused one teacher of this.   The accuser in my father's case lived in the same neighborhood that Lori lived in too.  None of these people even lived in the same town that we lived in.  Sunfair Heights is 19.4 miles...but all of the accusers and cases arising out of this town all lived withing a block or two of Lori.   Coincidence?  Not really, Jonathan Mendenhall had evidence of Lori bragging about her "planting evidence" to make my father look like some kind of child molester, way back in 1981.

This was the beginning of Lori's Rumor Mill...but it never stopped there.

Always wanting to come up with something else, she spent years going to high school reunions trying to convince other male students to say something the same about my father.  10 year reunions, 20 year reunions, 30 year reunions...but never found a single person to join in on her lie.  This is because she is a fucking liar.  It has become so bad, that people actually tell her to shut her fucking mouth before she even gets going.

I've heard that she's be taken out of reunions by the police.   I won't attend.  I don't know if the police have ever been called, but I wouldn't be surprised.  She's a total disaster.  Then there is the football coach at Palm Springs High School.  He's another man accused of the same crime.  A friend of ours, same position, same kind of guy, not guilty, but ripped up in the papers...why?

The Rumor Mill that is Lori's big fat mouth...NOT TRUE!

So, now I want to explain something to all of you that is important to me.

You need to understand that what I am telling you on this blog has a lot to do with what I hear from Lori and what she tells Christian to tell me.

I know a lot of you may be very concerned about the recent comments that I've made that compare this situation to the situation with Harvey Weinstein and Jeffrey Katzenberg.  I need to make something clear.

I am, first and foremost, and advocate for the victims of intentional infections of HIV and electronic harassment in Palm Springs, California.  If I go too big, then the message gets lost.  In dealing with the victims in the Palm Springs area, it appears that we have one set of perpetrators, one police department, one courthouse and a gay community.  It sticks to the point.

If I go too big, the message gets lost.

In doing that we found that the victims, 98% gay males, were infected with the HIV virus and most are expected to have been infected by the same female.  Gay men infected by ONE female to the tune of 600 plus men...is a LOT OF MEN!!!

There are so many infected gay men that they had to open a clinic for HIV/AIDS patients here that deals specifically with us.  It was an epidemic.  It still is.  How can one woman infect so many GAY MEN AND HOW can so many gay men experience the phenomenon of "hearing voices"?  These men didn't know each other, but they shared the commonality of hearing one female voice...over the years she changed her name.  In the beginning she was "Sara", then "Victoria", then "Sheree", then "Jessica", then "Lisa"....but everyone knows it is the same girl.  You can tell.  It's her voice.

You see you can change your name, but you can't change that fucking attitude.  Her EEG's never change and when she wears that skullcap, it transfers to the person she's screeching at.  We know it's her...we can see her in our heads.  If you aren't one of these victims, you don't know what we mean.  The police officers that are implanted with these devices know that I'm not lying though because they have seen her this way too.

You can SEE HER!  I don't know how else to explain this to all of you but your brain sees her...it's where you see everything anyway.  It comes through your eyes, but you see in your brain.  You just think your eyes see things...you are really processing everything in your head, then you see it.  It's never more apparent that when you are one of these victims.  It is not like an hallucination, it's real...it's like a clear/see through  movie.   I don't know how else to explain that without showing you myself.

Then there are the lies.

The biggest lie that Lori has to tell is that she is friends with Jeffrey and Marilyn Katzenberg.  One thing you need to know is this.  Lori tried to have another friend of mine accuse my father of molesting him.  His name was Danny.  Danny was not having anything to do with it.  He's like one of my favorite friends and Lori didn't know that.  I think that Lori probably tried to approach him with a scam...and started her scheming again when she planted notes on stop signs in my neighborhood and started calling our neighbors.  My sister talked to Danny and he wasn't very happy about it.

Danny, who may be implanted by Lori, worked for DreamWorks Animation and Jeffrey Katzenberg.  This gave Lori another idea.  A wealthy man living in Palm Springs is a target to rip off.  So Lori began a campaign of stalking the Katzenberg family.  She has apparently been doing this for a very long time.  There is evidence of this.  The high school football coach is rumored to be one of their former neighbors and friends.

This would tie my family with the Katzenbergs, plus, I am friendly with one of their sons which makes Lori very angry.

I then made this project to save my boyfriend's life and tried to get the attention of movie companies not knowing that my friend's father was Jeffrey Katzenberg.  I pitched it to DreamWorks online not knowing that my best friend's father was the "K" in "SKG".   It was simply luck.

To this day, I will swear on a Bible that it still did not matter to me about who they were because every single parent of a victim is special to me, but none more important than another.  The rumor mill then became that "Jeffrey was helping Lori".  It got so bad that I was told that he was behind lots of the things that "helped Lori get away with stuff."  When you look at this situation, there are many things that could and should have caught this girl up in the law, but she's escaped unscathed.  She's lied her way into freedom for now.

Over the last ten years, it's been frustrating to know that this project, movie or not, hasn't resulted in an arrest for the brother and sister responsible for these infections and implantations knowing that the police had all the evidence they needed.  So I get really frustrated when I am told, by Lori, that "others wanted this project for the film, just without me involved".  Let me be clear again, THERE IS NO FILM PROJECT WITHOUT ME.  IT IS MY PROJECT!  I PITCHED IT.  I WROTE IT! IT'S MINE! THAT'S WHY I PUT IT ONLINE!

That's not the most important thing, however.  The most important things are the victims and their parents.  So in that regard I apologize to Jeffrey and Marilyn who are also those people too.  No parent of a child that is a victim of this crime is not a victim and I need to remember that.  I lose that when I think of how long I've been a victim of Lori's hate.  Just because she's done this to me the longest, does not give me a monopoly on the word, "victim".  It does, however give me the right to say, "What the fuck about me?"

I do feel sorry for myself.  I've lost family members because of Lori and I know it.  I've lost my entire life to her...I tried to live my life around her torture and I did well until she went crazy in 2003.  She was nuts before that, but until my brother in law was shot and killed, allegedly, with a plan that Lori says, "worked", I could handle it.  Once someone died, she went into "ballistic" status about killing from a distance.  Now she's there again.

I can recall another situation where Lori pulled something like this before with Jonathan and Anthony with someone else, now he is dead from the disease of HIV and pneumonia, Shawn Parrish.

Lori tried to force Jonathan to file a restraining order on behalf of Shawn Parrish against another person so that this person would not be around Shawn any longer.  Apparently this man was aware of Lori and was not letting her come near Shawn any longer.  In order to "get him out of the way", Lori tried to have Jonathan file a restraining order against him on Shawn's behalf.  This is how Lori does things.  I tried to warn Jonathan that this isn't done this way.  If Shawn wanted to restrain someone, he had to do it himself.  Shawn had no desire or idea that this was being done.  This was all Lori's idea.  I know because Jonathan told me this.  The restraining order is still on the books at the Larson Justice Center, but Shawn is now dead from the pneumonia that you get when Lori comes into contact with you.  Oddly enough he contracted this after we went to Sedona, Arizona and I warned him about Lori being there.

Not too long afterwards, Shawn came down with the staph related pneumonia that every Blue Widow victims gets and he died....coincidence again?  Not really.

This is how she does things.  She is provoking me  with Jeffrey and Marilyn's name to try to get them to say something about me, to get me to stop talking about her crimes.  I won't do it.  Jeffrey and Marilyn Katzenberg need to understand that the woman that put their son in jail is provoking me.  She's the same woman that broke into Martin's home and introduced herself to Christopher and was, allegedly thrown out by Martin's mom.  This whole plan to speak on Marilyn and Jeffrey's behalf, by Lori, is not funny.  After everything that Lori has done to them, it is offensive to me and to everyone, I just wish Jeffrey and Marilyn would wake up and fight back with me.

You can't fight this girl's terrorism all by yourself when she controls the phone system.  You need the help of friends.  That's what I am trying to build...friendships that last beyond her Rumor Mill.  Look around, I'm doing nothing more than informing the parents and the victims about the girl that terrorized you and I'm asking for nothing in return.

There is no way I won't fight for my lousy life.  It's not enviable, but it is the only one I have.