Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Thursday, October 19, 2017

Two Very Talented Girls...Willow and Alicia Hart...So Adorable!!!

Okay so "Beautiful Trauma" is the album, but the song is so damn good!  The album is so good I can't get through the first four or five tracks without hitting rewind...but I have heard all of it.  Delicious!!!

Now for my "secret weapon"...it's Willow Hart...she's just too cute and adorable to ignore when she tells people, "Just be nice to each other..."  I'm trying hard W.H., you know that it's not easy!