Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Friday, October 13, 2017

She's Trying To Harass Me At Work Again! Bully Dyking Me With Intentional Harassment Sending People Into My Work


She's up to her old tricks again with Missy Pissy.  Sending people into my work to harass my co workers and harass me with phone calls and negative comments.  Isn't it funny how two women with nothing going on in their lives have so much to say about people with jobs and income?  I guess when all you have to do is sit around counting your T-cells  and snorting lines, you get bored.

Listen folks who do this spying on other people thing...I don't appreciate you going around and helping a fugitive from justice.  This girl is a fugitive from the State of Arizona and she is a fugitive for a very good reason.  There is no way that anyone should be coming in to my work and harassing minimum wage earning, hard working individuals with kids....single parents....trying to earn a living...so that they can help out a fugitive from justice.  There is a reason that Lori has the problems that she does...

Don't cross the line with me or my employer.  Do not try to find out where I work or bother my co workers.  These are decent, hard working individuals.   They are not part of this investigation and they should never be drawn into this.  I am still a police informant and will do anything I can to protect them and their families.  If anyone where I work gets drawn into this crime for any reason...I will seek to have you prosecuted for it.  These people are off limits!!! Understand that now!

To the individuals that have recently been used by Lori to try to upset me at work, I understand what Lori does.  What does not work with me is trying to upset my co-workers.  You need to understand something.  I have been harassed by Lori since I was 19 years old.  I've already lost a brother in law because of her, allegedly.  I've been shot at and raped.  I have HIV because of this crime and I'm not happy that this continues now at a job that I dearly need and love.  Lori and Missy have caused problems before at another job where there was a fight and there is video tape of this.  I consider the safety of my co-workers to be of the utmost importance.  Any threat to my co-workers will never be tolerated.  Do not test me on this.  I am a police informant working diligently to prove that this and other crimes against the victims of electronic surveillance exist because of stalking.  Don't continue to cause problems where they do not exist.  We will prosecute if necessary.  This is an isolated incident at this point.  I expect it to stop now.

Thank you both for understanding at this point.

Kevin.