Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Friday, October 13, 2017

She Thinks This Is Who She Is: I'm No Egg


So she tells everyone she's going to be, "Meaner than ever," does she?  I've got news for Little Miss Big Mouth.  I've got no desire to join in with her attempts to pull me in to her little world of drama and pressure.  I'm not the least bit interested in Lori's constant badgering and game playing when it comes to gas lighting and constant efforts to effect people that I love.   I've seen this so many times in the past it's become old hat to me.  Lori's playing a game of, "Look what I can do," and frankly it reminds me of a whole lot of show boating from a child that needs attention while under observation for a mental disorder.  She's putting on an act in front of a group of people that already know she's a sociopath.  I'm not impressed and neither are any of them.

I don't break like an egg in a vice.  I'm a normal person that reacts like a normal person would.  If she tries to test me, I'll simply call the police and have her arrested.  She isn't going to get to my family or my friends any longer by stealing from them.   If someone decides to help her by threatening me, they can expect to be part of this investigation and be charged right along with her.  It's not a game, stalking.   Stalking is a serious crime that, in this case, is an attempt to threaten a victim of rape and a child witness to a criminal case.  Lori has a lot of problems that she doesn't inform people about.  She gives half-information to people and lies about the rest.  Nobody, in this day and age, should ever engage in helping her.

What I do is simply inform most of you that she has serious problem with her mental and physical health.  I'm not going to ask anyone to do anything more than what the law requires.  If she approaches you to harm me or my family in any way, contact the police about it.  That's all.  I do not want anyone to harm her in any way.  I seek a peaceful and non violent solution to the crime of her stalking me and my family.  Please do not try to harm her in any way.  This isn't what I would want.