Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Thursday, October 19, 2017

Roid Rage: The Rage Monster Has Returned...Lori's Self Medicating Again


Oh, she just thinks she is soooo beautiful these days with all that weight she lost...due to the methamphetamine she shot up her veins.   What is it about meth users that always think they look so good when the rest of the world says things like "sucked up", "unhealthy", "skin and bones", "tweeker" and let's face it..."you look like Lori".  You aren't fooling anyone.  Nobody is under any illusion that you are healthy in any way shape or form.  Healthy people have a pink glow to them.. black people will tell you that too.  It's true.

Testosterone is a Schedule III controlled substance.  If you are caught bringing it across the Mexican/American border without a prescription, you will be arrested and brought to federal court and charged as a controlled substance.  They have been accepted for medical use, but may have a low physical but high psychological dependence level for people that use them.  Thus we now have Lori...allegedly...the mini Hulk Rage Monster that stalks and beats people over the head in their sleep.  Do you now understand how my head was beaten into tiny pieces while I was sleeping at Steven Frey's home that night?  It is something that I've been trying to relate to all of you for a long time.

Female blood inserted into my rectum that was refrigerated for days or weeks...from a girl that was "on testosterone", with HIV, Hep C, syphilis, tb and the rage to bash my skull in and break my nose!  This is the kind of woman that we are looking for.  A rage monster...out of control.  Have any of you out there heard anyone like this while listening in to my nightly conversations?  Only one girl stands out doesn't she?

I told all of you that she is someone that uses people to get these drugs so where did the testosterone come from...probably Androgel?   I don't take this.  Someone told me that she was stealing meds from people in her family, but there is no indication, other than her own brother, that has HIV exposure.  So where is she getting this stuff that makes her so hairy and undesirable?  Is there someone out there that has any idea where Lori might be getting this illegal substance?

I think I know.

Do you?

High levels of testosterone in the blood, could have been tested for when I was raped.  I don't think I want to let Lori know what those results were.  In female blood in this kind of quantity, you can bet, this person wasn't just hyped up on meth, she was hypersexual because of the testosterone and meth with unusual strength for her size...big enough to break a skull with a bottle.  A mini rage monster...now who out there has ever seen Lori get like that?

I know I have!   Many times.  I saw it long before she was on steroids...and boy was she hateful to gays then.  Add meth and roids to the mix and you have an oversexualized predator that nobody is going to be able to stop without being able to move while they are knocked out in bed.

It all fits the pattern Chief Reyes....you just don't want to see it, but I'll bet you've heard it before!

The concern is this.  She's going back in time again...as most of us know she does.  She's trying to recall what she use to do, to control me.  It didn't work the last time, but the last time she broke my skull into pieces and the Chief of Police let her get away with it.  To Lori, that is a success.  To everyone else it is a hate crime.  She'll push and shove and scream and ball up her fists at her housemates until the weakest of them will do something for her.  Until then, she'll call and cajole and threaten everyone in sight.  It's her aggressive nature to try to corner and beat someone up.  She thinks she's the girl in the picture above.  This, by far, is the most Lori like of all the Lori's you will ever see.  This is Lori at her raw core.  She's showing herself...do you see it?

I'm telling you, I know her.  I've seen it for decades.  She usually goes after her brother and friends because she's surrounded herself with weak minded drug addicts that fawn at her when she gets like this.  "Keep her happy," Missy says.  NO!  DO NOT DO THIS!  This is the warning for all of you... DENY HER EVERYTHING RIGHT NOW!   AT  THIS POINT YOU ARE DEALING WITH A PERSON ON VERY DANGEROUS DRUGS with a low tolerance for this hormone.  She's going to strike out and whoever is in the way, may die!  It's happened before.