Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Jeffrey Will Offer The Cure For AIDS To "Everyone But Me"...And Christopher Will Take It. Nice Huh? Want To Know How I Know?


For ten fucking years Jeffrey Katzenberg, Benjamin Katzenberg and Marilyn Katzenberg gathered up my witnesses, friends and boyfriend like a bunch of Easter Eggs and collected them like stamps that you would keep in a book.  This is what Lori has tried to do for decades but was unsuccessful until Missy Pissy came along and told him exactly how to do it without ever involving me.   Why not involve me in my own project?  #1: You don't want to make Lori mad  #2 Missy wanted to be the big hero/drug dealer.

Really #2 was what Missy really wanted to be, because as we all know she just really wanted to keep this system of torturing me and my family going for Lori while she snorted her way to oblivion.  As she is doing still.  

Never having a job or a career beyond topless dancing, Missy figured that she would cutesy her way into my project and the rest is what we know to be Jeffrey's Folly.  He was taken in by her fucking stupidity and the rest of these clowns out here didn't have the back bones to stand up to her as usual.

Ten years went by and now, touting what we know to be the "cure for the AIDS virus" Jeffrey is so remarkably unremarkable in his readiness to punch me in the face again.  You see, he's been apparently, advising my friends and "living with Christopher" for a long time now, according to Lori, and he's never once done a single thing for me that he's done for all these other people that allegedly came her to "help me with this project".  Oh they've been getting all kinds of help.  None of them ever worry about Lori poisoning them or stealing from them or shooting them, in fact, if they don't want to hear her voice, they are taken off this system and don't hear her at all...something I' haven't experienced in 13 fucking years...24 hours a day, 7 days a week 365 days a year...round the clock every single minute.  Do you think that Christopher does for me what he does for himself?  Not a fucking chance.

In fact, I've been the sole person left to fend off a household full of serial killers and their fucking minions.  You know what is even more sick, Jeffrey hired two of these people to help them come after me...Missy and David.  Paid them.  Gave them computers.  Internet connections.  Televisions.   Anything their hearts desired as long as they did one thing...kept harassing me!  You see, I'm Jeffrey's favorite person to harass.  He, in ten years, has done nothing but hurt me every single chance he's gotten and severely as he could as many times as he could...over and over and over again.

A year ago, Missy and David, along with Bessie, still an employee, stole my bank account my abusing my elderly mother and defrauding my sister out of my own bank account for this very movie project.

So you want to know why I know for a fact that Jeffrey will cure any and all of these people of this disease and will tell me to fuck off....because for the last ten years, that's exactly what he and his son have done.  The disease, the killer, known as Lori.  He left me here, just like Christopher, to fend for myself, alone...by myself, for ten years without anyone...and you think this motherfucker is going to help cure me?  He wants me dead.  He wants this project and he wants me dead.

It's so fucking obvious.  His family is so fucking desperate for someone else to save Missy...I hate that whore and sincerely, I hope she rots in Hell for eternity.

So how many of you out there are saying, "Jeffrey wouldn't do that, would he?"  To that I submit this.  The intent of the trip to Sedona, Arizona, at least on behalf of the two employees that are now living with Lori and her brother, was to use Jeffrey's stolen car, allegedly, and pack it full of meth,  send me to Scottsdale where Lori's brother would then use a key to my car (stolen from my parent's home with Jeffrey's okay) to pack it full of drugs and call the police on me.  Certainly, I would have been jailed in Arizona for the rest of my life...courtesy of Jeffrey's employees....only one hitch...Lori's brother couldn't find me before he got arrested.  

In other words, Jeffrey's plan was to get me arrested, illegally in Arizona....a police informant, so that I would never be heard from again.

Now you may think that odd...but check the record.   Christopher, who has now, forgiven Jeffrey and Marilyn, because he's an asshole, was thrown in jail for a year and a half for "stealing a bicycle" that he didn't steal.  Jeffrey allegedly knew about the whole lie that got him jailed, but said nothing.  A year and a half later, Christopher walked out of jail and I figured out that the crime was all one big hoax and rather than report this to the authorities or file a case, Jeffrey convinced him not to talk to me OR do anything about it.  Money talks people...boyfriends come and go...MONEY TALKS!

Rather than do his job as a police informant, he did the opposite and did nothing.  He simply disappeared.  He did the same thing that Jonathan and Anthony did...disappeared.  They all disappeared.  They all talked to Jeffrey and they all went away.  All of them, despite being able to put Lori in jail for stalking me as witnesses, they all decided to let me burn.  That's what they did.  They all sacrificed me for MONEY!

MONEY...MONEY...MONEY...MONEY...MONEY....MONEY...IT'S ALL ABOUT THE MONEY!!!

IT'S NOT ABOUT HELPING THE COMMUNITY.  HELPING YOUR FRIENDS.  HELPING YOUR BOYFRIEND. IT'S ALL ABOUT MONEY WHEN IT COMES TO THIS CRIME...MONEY AND LOYALTY.

Christopher is loyal to the money honey.   If it wasn't about the money, then why did Jeffrey and his employees, steal all of mine?   You see when I had money, Jeffrey was a whole lot less valuable to my friends...then his friends stole it all and boy did he become the most important man on the planet...to them.

A year later, Bessie Smith hasn't answered a single fucking question about what her role was, where the money is or what the fuck she did with it.  Not one single word about it, but she'll be the first in line for an HIV cure and Jeffrey will be the one to give it to her...so will Christopher...Anthony, Jonathan and MIssy...and anyone else that tried to hurt me for Jeff, that's the way it always goes.  Whoever helps him hurt me the most, gets the biggest reward.

In a world of Harvey Weinsteing wearing a robe and showing his weenie to some poor actress who either grabbed it or lost a job, what the fuck kind of movie producer spends ten fucking years gathering up a rape victim's friends and stashing them away so that they can't help him fight the rapist while she tries for the third or forth or fifth or sixth time to kill him again???

What kind of monsters are these fucking movie producers?  Who in the Hell do they think they are?  

One thinks he can fuck anyone he wants in Hollywood and get away with it if the role big enough and the other thinks he can torture his way into stealing the movie project of the century by using a rape victim's rapist and microwave energy to stalk, burn and terrorize him for ten years?  I want to know which is worse Hollywood?  Which man is a bigger monster, the one that pushed himself sexually on women for decades or the man that tortured the AIDS patient with the woman that intentionally gave him AIDS virus and stalked his family since the age of 9?  You tell me?  Which sad motherfucker is worse?

It's time to get an attorney and stop this man and this woman from ruining the rest of my life.   I can't possibly go around for the rest of my life with a bully billionaire trying to impress his lesbian girlfriend that wants to put me in jail.  I won't live this way.  I will fight Jeffrey Katzenberg and his wife every single step of the way until the two of them leave me the fuck alone.

If Jeffrey is so Hellbent on putting an innocent man in jail for kicks, then he can put his own son there.  I think it would serve him well to understand one thing...when you try to take me on when I've done nothing but work for the good of my community and all you can do is hurt as much as you can, you've picked the wrong faggot to do this to.

I will never again let this man come near me with any intent of understanding what he and his wife ever thought was a "good idea".  There is no more room for discussion.  The battle lines are now firmly drawn and I don't intend to move any more for him or his wife.

Here's the real question...Missy and David.  No job.  No income.  No parents helping them.  NO WAY to pay her health insurance or car payment for lease....mom and dad are you paying, for either?  So what I'm asking is this...if they aren't getting help from mommy and daddy, is Jeffrey paying them?  Is Jeffrey literally paying them to sit in a drug house, do drugs all day long while Lori and Brian deal drugs....and they continue to try to hurt me?  Literally this man would be paying them to torture me...that is the literal way this would be, because I am 100% tortured night and day by Lori, Christian, her brother, David and Missy.   Who is footing the bill?  Is it Lori's family?  Who is providing this residence for terrorism?  I want to know who is paying for the roof over the heads of the five people that are literally cooking me with microwaves day and night until all my teeth fall out and my hair falls out?  Who is doing this for them?   I want to know who is paying for this terror...if it is who I think it is, he is going to answer for it.  It is relentless.  There isn't any investigation going on in that home...it is 100% harassment 100% of the time 100% all day and night... there is not one single bit of law enforcement investigation happening there, is there Benjamin?

If this man and his wife are footing the bill to torture me while I have HIV, I am going to make this entire investigation revolve around Jeffrey and Lori until they BOTH go to prison forever and ever.