Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Monday, October 30, 2017

"It Kills People Fast," Lori Said This Morning At 5:34 AM...File This Under "Things You Don't Want Your Drug Dealer To Say"


There are several things that we know about Lori when it comes to her drug dealing.  This information I know first hand and from Jonathan.  She just loves to mix crap in with her methamphetamine to "see what it will do to a person."  Now the only way she can see this, is if she gets it to a person that is on this Remote Neural Monitoring system.  She can sit and watch the "experiment" unfold.  It's happened many times before.  My most significant memory was that of my friend Tim, who, after using a prefilled needle sent to him from her...went crazy and hung himself, locked inside of his converted garage while his boyfriend frantically tried to open the locked door and watched him through a closed window.

Now, Lori is starting to get into this fentanyl kick...where three salt sized grains of the opioid can kill a 180 lb man in minutes.  This morning, just a few minutes ago, she excitedly exclaimed, "It kills people fast!"  She says it like "we have to get some soon".

Lori has this thing about infecting people, implanting them and experimenting on them like lab rats...this isn't what you want your psycho drug dealer thinking!  Trust me on this...do not buy meth from Brian and Lori ever again!!!  I'm serious.

I don't care if you hate me or not, don't risk your life for something she can sit back and amuse herself with.  It isn't funny.  Now she's saying she wants to put it in baby food jars...is this girl from Planet Earth???

I have little kids at home and I am sure it is in reference to them...she pisses me off with this kind of talk.