Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Thursday, October 19, 2017

"Don't I Look Like Missy Pissy," Lori Exclaimed?


This may be a difficult topic to discuss in this forum, but, aw, what the heck...Jonathan told me this, so I might as well honor his memory and explain that terrible smell too.

Lori doesn't seem to think that a rub on testosterone, like Androgel, would cause a woman any kind of problems.  Hummm.   I wonder if any of my fans out there that have doctors or physicians for friends could ask them what happens when a woman smears Androgel on her, "parts", for years...

I'm thinking this may be the reason that Jonathan described that horrible, "smell" to me that he use to talk about.  Now men, we all are gentlemen here and you ladies know what I am describing here too...once a month there are some things that can happen with some women that you can use your olfactory sense to discover.  It's not the most pleasant of things for anyone, especially for the woman, but we are all adults.

What I have heard from Jonathan and others, since high school, is that there is something like this that happens with "Lisa" that isn't all that, normal.

I am a police informant and this is simply something that I have to inform the people about this suspect.  There's an "odor" associated with this suspect.  One woman, Barbara, a bar owner, use to assign Lori a "special seat" in the Gentlemen's Club "because of this scent" and other reasons.  The girls at that club have recounted, on several reports of incidents, this foul odor.  I'm simply telling you that testosterone can increase this sort of problem that is naturally occurring during this cycle.

Good hygiene could help prevent this but we know that there are some other factors.