Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Disrespected...

I quit trying to gain the respect of a man, I don't have any respect for.

I need some time off for a while.

There is a conspiracy to commit a murder and murder that I am now looking into.  It involves a lot of the same players in this crime.  I have some people that I need to talk to about it...and I will be devoting my time to that project for a while.

I've been threatened out of researching this project and investigating it.  Jeffrey and his wife have paid for Lori and Missy to try to have me harmed again.  I feel threatened to the point of ending this project at the end of this month.  I can no longer live this way.  I am the person that Jeffrey picked to torture for his pleasure...and frankly my family means more to me than this project.  Christopher is an asshole for choosing Jeffrey over me...