Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Sunday, September 10, 2017

The Woman She Thinks She Is...Oh So Far Away From The Truth


Most of us know that the woman that Lori thinks that she is, is far from the female that she impersonates.  She's not the dominatrix that she plays that she is on the radio frequency that she uses with the RFID chips in our heads or the one that she is when she has one of us knocked out in our apartment ready to beat us senseless with a Coke bottle in one hand and a dirty syringe in another.  What she is, is a rapist, not a dominatrix...they are two completely different people.   What she thinks is a sexual character is merely a drug addict out of control raping a helpless man paralyzed with a drug that leaves him without control or consciousness.  It's simply a designer drug with a dangerous sociopath that wants nothing more than an infection and a moment in time with a homosexual man at her mercy.

Too often these victims have been little boys.  I was 19 when this happened to me.  Maybe legally not a little boy, but certainly not what I would consider a man either.  I was in between a 21 year old legal adult for most things and too old to be considered a child.  I think that what Lori prays upon is innocence and what she looks for is sympathy afterwards if anyone should suspect her.  I never did anything to arouse her sexuality, which, in turn, aroused it.  You see, not paying attention to her...does just that.  The less you have to do with her, the more she wants to do with you.  That is the conundrum of her psychoses.  She wants the attention of those that won't pay attention to her.   She wants the people that don't want her.

I'm, by far, that one.

I always have been.  I've never been one to pay any kind of attention to her.  I didn't want to pay attention to her when I first saw her and she forced people to make me pay attention to them as a substitute.  She's been this way her whole life.  She thinks that it will get the attention of one of my family members...mostly my sister.  Oh the things she's done to get her attention you won't believe.  It's been a total nightmare for her and she doesn't even know it yet. Two marriages both destroyed by Lori's lying and manipulation....one ended in a death.

I'm literally living in a true crime with a woman that thinks that "getting attention" is a homicidal sport.  I've already been shot at and nearly beaten to death.  My brother in law is dead.  It's something of a terror story for her to play "the nightmare" of.  It's not nearly as interesting for any of my family.

In fact, I thought about this.  If her first fantasy had come true, my own father would just now be getting out of prison for child molestation this year for something she made up when I was 9 or 10 years old...think about how long ago this was.  I'm 49.  This is how long she's been at this.  Her family needs to understand just how sick she really is.  One dead person.  One almost killed several times.  One that could have been put away for the majority of his life.  One widowed to raise two girls on her own that had a second marriage destroyed by Lori's lies.  One mother that has seen it all and cared for all of us through it.  Oh yeah...then there is the intentional infection of HIV that she gave me at 19 that is still a time bomb for me...think about it.  How much damage can one sociopath cause.  I'm just one man.

That's not a dominatrix, that's a serial killer.