Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Saturday, August 12, 2017

Trashed, Cashed, Smashed....and Still Threatening Everyone: Lori Is Still On The Loose!!!!



If Lori was bragging to all of you about how good she was at keeping me from getting a job, you can tell her to suck my application...I got a job, alright, but rather than spend time gloating about it, I thought I would be the bigger man and just spend the last three days working my ass off and leaving her alone.  You know...show some class about the situation.  Little Miss Big Mouth has decided to go on the rampage again.  She's been staying up all day and night, yelling at everyone and threatening them because I have a job now, like they had anything to do with it.

I took in my resume, I met the owner, I interviewed twice and I got the job, it had nothing to do with anyone else but me.  She loves to take that from me, but the truth of the matter is that when the job offer came, she forwarded my parent's phone so I wouldn't get the message.  I called up the next day and accepted the offer that I thought they were going to extend anyway without knowing they had done that...good guess huh?   The next day that message mysteriously showed up on my parent's voicemail from the day before, but not on their caller id.  Can't happen.

Ever since, she's been on a tear...using drugs and screaming at me.  I took a few days off the blog to let her see that I didn't have to gloat about working again, but she got worse.  She didn't get better, she got worse.  You don't see Jeffrey punishing her either.  You just hear her getting worse and worse.  It's as if her plan didn't work and now they are punishing me.  I'd also like to point out that my money is still not being returned to me that is still missing from my saving's account Bessie Smith.  I don't know how you can take that from my sister and set up all these criteria now when you know I will LifeLock all of my monies the second I get them.  I'd like to pay off my car.

I'm just tired of these excuses.  One thing at a time is bullshit.  That money is mine, so why isn't it returned to me.  I want to work out and live my own life now.  If you people aren't going to help me, the least you could do is let me live my own life.  I deserve my own phone and my own apartment.  Ten years without my own boyfriend is like going through elementary school all the way through to my junior year of high school since I last saw him.  That's way too long.  I lost all of my 40's....I'm not willing to lose any more of my life.  I want happiness with someone...this is ridiculous.

You can't possibly keep me roped into this situation and expect me to stay.  Bessie Smith you don't have much more time dear...the money or jail!!!