Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Monday, August 14, 2017

To The Asshole That Keeps Pulling The Pillow Out From Under My Dreams...I'll Get My Shot, I Won't Miss


I've heard for the very last time that, "Jeffrey won't let me," speech.  I'm over his lazy fuck ass.  I'm a patient man and I know that I will get a shot at justice in the future.  I've made my breaks in the past.  I will get a break in the future.  When I do, I hope this man and his family don't expect anything from me but 100% pure prosecution and nothing less.  I will not have any sympathy for their son.  Nothing.  He has done nothing but cause problems for me.  Christopher has also done nothing but cause problems for me.

Every single time that the two of them could have done something to help this investigation, they have hidden evidence or caused the evidence to be suppressed so that nobody would know about it.  The two of them have purposefully obstructed justice and targeted my family for Jeffrey Katzenberg for no other reason than to protect his money.  This is what Christian and Lori are telling me and from the lack of action from any of the parents of the victims, it would appear to be true.

When I get the chance to present what has happened there will be no holding back.  I have received nothing but lies and negativity from all of the parents in this case because of their insensitive way of keeping me feeling like they didn't appreciate what I have done for their sons.  I presented all of the evidence that I had for them online for them so that they could protect themselves from Lori and Missy.  They had everything they needed that I was presented with right away.  Instead of doing the same for me they intentionally did nothing in return.  They simply allowed Lori and Jeffrey to use me to beat up on for seven full years without any type of help.  This intentional infliction of emotional distress along with the theft of my savings account is far too much for me to have had to deal with while I tried to help their sons.

Christopher, Anthony, Jonathan, Benjamin, Martin and others purposefully intended to use me as bait to keep Lori happy with someone to torture while they pursued their own lives and agendas.  They never helped me with anything but knew that Lori was stalking me and my family the whole time.  They knew she would try to kill me, but never did anything to protect me.  This isn't legal.