Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Saturday, August 5, 2017

Still Looking For Work In This Jerk Water Town...Lori Still Keeping Me Unemployed



You know they tell you in AA that when you clean up your life and you stop using drugs and you take responsibility for your own actions that all these miracles start to happen...that's fucking bullshit!  You know what's happened for me?  Not one fucking good thing at all.  Since I got sober, everything that I had, went to shit.  I'm just sober enough now to watch it through a sober man's eyes.  I'm watching my life being ruined because two sober people are helping addicts...two of AA's strongest supporters are actually making miracles happen for two addicts and ruining my life.  It's the most sickening thing I've ever seen.  There is more lying going on in my life now than there ever was with drugs in it.  It may be the exception to the rule, but this bullshit is fucked up.

First of all, I've already had two jobs lined up in this town that were taken from me.  One was at the local Builder's Supply.  I went, interviewed great, got the job and someone called and told them that "Kevin is moving out of town". A woman.  So I didn't get that job.  It was mine to have and they ended up hiring someone else.  This greatly concerned me because I wasn't moving anywhere.  I interviewed for the position because I needed the work.  When I went to the interview I went with the intention of getting the job.  I've never interviewed for a job that I haven't gotten.  I ended up waiting and waiting for a call that never came.  I was humiliated.  A college graduate that can't get a job at a Builder's Supply?  Not very cool of whomever it was that called and lied.  Lori.  Definitely Lori.

Next, I went to the Travelodge in Yucca Valley and applied for a position over in the town about twenty five miles away.  I got a call to interview at about 8pm for a 9pm interview.  I got ready and went.  I got that job too.  Because I had a family obligation the next morning I couldn't start at 5:30am the next day so I asked if I could wait until the following morning to begin.  No problem.  By 6 pm the next day I got a call from the manager saying that he couldn't get a hold of any of my references and that I would have to wait until Monday to start.  Monday came and no call.  They never called again.  Lori again.

Then there is the District Court...who knows what hateful thing has happened there.

So now I've become completely undesirable.  Sober, but undesirable.  That's the miracle of sobriety.  Ten or eleven years of sobriety mind you.  I've been working my whole life so that a team of Jeffrey's drug addicts can keep me from working.  Isn't that amazing.  He refuses to let me have my saving's account money back or solve this crime but me working?  Out of the fucking question.  He can't work!  No way!  I want to remind all of you readers that the ONLY person that has actually had a job this entire investigation was me!  I'm the ONLY one that actually had a job this whole time.  I worked overnights at the Holiday Inn Express making minimum wage for eight years saving every single penny I could so that David could steal it from me and now he's the asshole that keeps fucking taking my jobs away when I get them.  He's the chickenhawk that supplies Lori's brother with little boys to molest...too.  That's his job in the organization.  That's what he does for a living when he isn't bailing these two out of jail in Arizona.  He acts like he's done something so amazing, but what he really is, is a criminal.  A thief.  A chicken hawk that provides boys for predators.  Now he thinks of himself as some kind of hero?  That's not heroic.

There is no opportunity here.  There is no hope here.  Even if I should get a job here, which is highly unlikely given that Lori has made up her mind that it is the most incredible thing to follow me around and keep that from happening, she would still call and make everything there miserable.  She's already done this before.  You see, my successes are her failures.  She sees my entire life as a competition against hers.  I've never understood that.  It has something to do with what she did to me with this technology.  You see when she implanted me with this chip, it was suppose to give her the ability to ruin my life.  If she doesn't, is means she's a failure.  Anything less than that means she's failed.  So that's why she runs off her big fat mouth all the time about horrible things about me.  She has nothing good to say about me because it is her life's work to tell people that she's used this technology to ruin my life.  It's like advertising for her.   Anyone that says otherwise is lying.  

You see I have nothing to do with her.  I don't know her.

She's spent her whole life tattling on me and now I know the reason.  It's because it is advertising for her remote neural terrorism.  It's like "this is what you can do to a popular" person if you know what they are thinking.  Isn't that impressive?  Not really.  You should see what you can do to a really evil bitch once you know what she's done to a popular person after all these years.  Now that's impressive.  All I need is for Jeffrey to get the fuck out of my way.  You see I have the right to expose this crime because of the steps that she has taken to humiliate me to sell this system.  It's not nearly as impressive as how I found out that it was her.

I hate living here.  It's true.  I never wanted to live this freaky high school nightmare.  It's the last thing I wanted.  I hated high school.  I hated almost every second of it.  Most of my friends would be surprised to know that.  I absolutely hated it.  I never wanted to return to this town and mostly because of the terror that Lori created here.

Yes, this is the worst case scenario for me.  That someone is forcing me to live it, makes me very angry.  There is no miracle with sobriety.  That's all bullshit.