Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Monday, August 14, 2017

Robert Baker: The Hospital Test...Have You Taken This One? I Did Today...And It Made Me Think That I'm Sick Of This Shit


Here is the true test of what it is like now that Jeffrey has been fucking with all of my friendships and I wanted Benjamin's on the side boyfriend, Robert Baker, to take this test with me.  I say on the side because that's what it's like being in a relationship with anyone that Jeffrey doesn't approve of and the other that he does.  We're the two that he doesn't approve of, of course.

Let's first assume that the person that Jeffrey does approve of, say Benjamin, his son, falls extremely sick and has to go to the emergency room.  His parents are on some jet somewhere and can't be contacted.  His brother and sister can't be reached.  Who would Benjamin make his first phone call to, to come to the hospital to meet with him.  In other words, who is his go to?  Now when you are in a relationship with a person, you'd like to think that it would be you, right?  Of course you would.  In Benjamin's case, it might be Martin, though because they are BFF's forever since birth or something...but who would be #2? Robert?  So where do you think Robert would fall?  Unfortunately, I don't think #2.  That position would probably be Christopher now...and that makes me wonder.

You see if I administer the "hospital test" to Christopher 8 years ago, there is no doubt in my mind that I would be the first person that he would call to be there.  No doubt whatsoever.  I'm the person that he would trust to call his mom, sister and probably his brothers.  I'm someone he loved and trusted.  Now, after years and years of working tirelessly on this project for his mother and him, who do you think he would call if something would happen?  It isn't me.  It would be Benjamin.  After that, Jonathan, even though he is dead.  Maybe Anthony next or Martin...and I don't even make the fucking list.  I've worked my ass off for nearly a decade to save his life from Lori and I don't rate a phone call. 

Consequently, if my life were in danger, he wouldn't call the police.  He wouldn't help me move.  He wouldn't help me fix a flat tire.  He wouldn't visit me in jail.  He wouldn't email me.  Nothing.

When Jonathan was in the hospital, he called me.  When Steven Frey was in the hospital almost dying, he called me and we weren't even speaking at all anymore because I'M THE FRIEND THAT IS MOST RESPONSIBLE IN ALL OF PALM SPRINGS...I'M THE ADULT THAT PEOPLE TRUST AND I'M THE ONE THAT KNOWS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF FAMILY!  I'M THE ONE THEY TRUST TO GO TO THEIR HOME AND FEED THEIR PETS AND TAKE CARE OF THEIR BILLS.  I'M THE ONE!

You see since Jeffrey entered their lives, I'm no longer significant to any of them.  I'm nothing.  I've been reduced to a loser that has nothing to offer any of them.  Benjamin has made himself available to all of them except me.  Benjamin has forced himself into their lives replacing me and making me the object of their problems.  He was the person that came to me for help and ruined this project for me.  Now he knows Christopher better than me and he is a better friend to him that I am.  His mother knows Jeffrey and Marilyn instead of my parents and I'm the person that she made promise to watch out for her son.  I did my job while Jeffrey's assistants put him in jail.  I'm the person that found the flaws in that arrest and I'm still the person that is treated like the loser.  I think that what Jeffrey has done to my life is something of a smear campaign in the hopes of elevating his son to something more than a friend stealing bitch.  He's an asshole that doesn't deserve any credit for doing anything to help any of the victims of this crime.  He's been involved in hurting one police informant to the point of having the suspects jailed and then released to hurt my family, intentionally for the last seven years. 

Benjamin Katzenberg isn't a friend, he's an opportunist that will do anything to help one person, himself.