Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Saturday, August 12, 2017

I Worked...He Worked Out? Does This Seem Fair? Another Reason To Be Completely Over It


So, while I am busting my ass to try to work on this case and try to find a job so that I can have a life again, do you know what I am finding out?  I am finding out that Christopher and Benjamin are on their third week of testosterone training at the gym.  Yes, it would seem that while I am still trying to figure out how to earn a living, the two best buddies, are "getting ripped" on Jeffrey's dime.  Yep, good old Jeffrey has decided while he is ruining my life by having David and Missy team up with Lori and Brian to call the federal court and keep me from working there for a decent wage, that he will have Christopher and his son as workout partners!  Isn't that cozy?

What I think is so nifty about all of that is that I was the one that was "bringing in to focus" getting into shape for this project about two years ago until my gym membership ran out this past March.  Of course Jeffrey had stolen my savings account by then so I couldn't renew it...so I stopped going...and I have gotten out of shape again...and I'm horrible again.  Now, he's got his son and Christopher working out like madmen and doing absolutely nothing to rectify the situation that Lori caused for me in San Diego with the Clerk of Court, in Jeffrey's name.

You see, Jeffrey is now "keeping Christopher busy" so he has no time to think of moving so that I could have other opportunities to work, he has to be "working out" which is far more important that moving like we were supposedly going to be looking in to...or at least that is something that Lori's people were pissed off about.  Christopher is basically, too busy to think of doing anything but something for himself.  I don't know, maybe this whole thing about moving to the San Diego area is just not meant to be...I'm cool with that too.  I just want my fucking money back so I can move away from these god damn people that I use to know and say goodbye forever.

I don't need this any more.  Jeffrey bought them all...and it is obvious to me that he chose Christopher to be his new faggot.

Fuck off Christopher...you can die for all I care.