Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Have You Seen Lori's Burglar Get Up? It's A Skull Smasher!


Lori just swears that if she continues to come after me all day and night she will get someone else to talk to her or give her money to go away.  I have no idea where she gets that idea from, but it isn't going to make me very happy if someone caves in and does this for her.  She's got this in her head that constantly nagging at me makes her look like she is some kind of masculine thug drug dealing forcing someone to give her money to be quiet, but what it really is doing is showing everyone what kind of bully she is when she isn't in public.  I hope you all are taping this.

This is the kind of act she puts on for the victims of this crime and now, all of the parents that I told before Jeffrey got involved.  It is a ridiculous notion to think that this girl trades her, "I'm so innocent routine, in for her 'I'm a part time lesbian act' or her 'I'm a butch masculine thug bitch' crusade" when she gets home.   What she really is, is an immature girl that has never grown up.  Anyone that knew her back in high school, for real, knows that she was always this way.  She is and was, violent. She was full of lies and shit then and she is now.  If you had any dealings with her in the past, that were linked, let's say, to the incident where she pushed the kid in front of the car, you know what I am saying is true.  There were lots of kids there, and they all saw what happened.  In fact, she lied about that for a week or so too, until everyone told on her again and she was found out.

There were lots of times that this psycho bitch got in trouble...so nobody really believes her.  In fact, even now, she has to tell people, that she's changed a great deal since high school just to get them to talk to her...if they even remember her.  The ones that did know her, won't talk to her.  Some of them she is still trying to get in touch with to see if they will try to threaten me...Doug?  He's a friend of mine now...I'm sure he has some stories to tell.   Doesn't he Lori?

What is so ridiculous is the aggressive way she has gone about attacking me with police, my boyfriends and others, that know she did this, then turning around and saying that I'm harassing her with some restraining order.  It's simply a way for a stalker to get attention.  Maybe they haven't said anything yet, but for her to continue down this road is stupid.  My own sister has been contacted by Lori over the years about me...that's how sick she is.