Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Best Western: What Did Lori Try To Do This Time?


So, let's see who she contacted this time?  I've been through two interviews that went extremely well.  Yesterday with the owner of the hotel went well enough to be referred to the manager today, who referred me back to the owner again.  Looks pretty good, but you know Lori.  She will have told people that she's called over to the hotel with someone that she wants hired there, no doubt.  What I've found out so far is that she's been suggesting her sister Jacqueline...and the police know about it.

The last two jobs that I've had, she's talked shit about me and been suggesting that her sister come and take the positions that I've been offered instead.  That's what I've been told.  This isn't very smart, on either person's part.  Now I doubt that her sister needs that job, but since they don't share the same last name, she thinks this is smart, it isn't.  It's stalking and very illegal since the tactics being used are lying about me to the managers and owners of the places that I've applied and been hired at.  I don't like being harassed by Lori and her family.  I have police officers and investigators checking into the places that Lori has been calling and saying offending things about me.  The Court Clerk in San Diego is another person that she has been contacting and I'm very upset about that as well.  This kind of stalking is very illegal and should land her in court.

I want everyone to know that I take this very personally and I am fearing for my life from this family that seems to be following me around everywhere I go.

I was already told by Jonathan Mendenhall, before he died that Lori LaFxxx was the person that was stalking me for years and years with her brother Brian.  Now I am saying it again...he was the person that identified her to me, I don't know how he could possibly have known her name without it being her.  Jonathan and I didn't know each other in high school, so I don't know how he knew that I even knew anyone with that name?  When he told me her name, I was shocked!  In fact, I do know someone with that name and she is the person that verbally assaulted me in high school with homophobic remarks and violent speech!  Since Jonathan's death, I've had to live with that on my chest!