Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Sunday, July 2, 2017

Three Cops, No Brains


Kenneth Davenport, Bryan Anderson and Jeffrey's Chief of Security also known as the Three Stooges.  When they aren't bumping into each other or trying to figure out which one is the one with their thumb furthest up their ass, they are coming up with the newest reason why they can't arrest two fugitives from Arizona that have had warrants for their arrest for seven years now?

Can you imagine not arresting two very dangerous criminals that have been involved in the things that Laurie and Brian have been involved in when there is absolutely enough evidence to put the pair away for the rest of their lives?  Instead, these three cops are sitting around listening to her threaten me and my family on a daily basis now for years and years, watching her take away every single opportunity I have for a life.  What's even more funny, that isn't funny, is their complete disregard for the public safety and the victims of the crime for which they are accused in Sedona.  It's amazing to me how they can ignore everything because of Jeffrey's money.  It's like they think that Jeffrey's money will buy them the excuse that they need to tell a courtroom that it's okay not to arrest someone because Jeffrey is rich.  Huh?

What they witness day in and day out is the complete torture of a police informant and they have no regard for what it is doing to me or my life.  I'm a complete wreck.  Then, they watch their own boss complicate matters by calling someone and keeping me from getting a job that I am well qualified for simply because he doesn't like me.  He's already stolen my money in front of them and they won't get it back, but now he's embarking on an organized crime approach to threatening my opportunities.  I feel like he's trying to hurt my entire family now.  He's already broken my mom and dad's heart so many times with this " Jeffrey imposed poverty" bullshit thing that he's done to actors and actresses over the years, but now he's doing it just for spite.  He's lost his mind people.

Jeffrey doesn't know what is best for me, he hates me.  I hate him.  We have what is known as a hate/hate relationship.  He hates me, I hate him.  He's a lying scumbag and I'm not a fan of conducting myself in a law enforcement investigation like a criminal.  I won't work with someone with his tactics and he doesn't like it.  I refuse to do what he does and he won't do what I want him to do with this wire.  He won't stop and I'm tired of what he's done with it.  Quite frankly he stabbed me in the back for eight long years and I got tired of it.  Now that I'm telling you my side of this story, he wants to get vindictive about it.

Three cops that won't do what the law tells them to do.  One was my police contact.  One was my best friend.  Now you tell me, did he have to go and hire them out of the thousands of police officers that are retired?  Or do you think he picked them simply because he knew it would fuck with this case.  That's Jeffrey...a complete asshole.