Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Saturday, July 15, 2017

The San Diego Job Mystery Figured Out, Jeffrey Needed To "Give Laurie Just One Family To Play With," So Once Again, He Chose Mine...That Rat Fucking Bitch!


Can't you just see her sitting there?  Her blond lesbian pony tail pulled back after a night of snorting crystal meth with her bitch Laurie, telling Jeffrey, "I just can't take another minute with her Jeffrey, you have to do something to keep Kevin from moving or I'll go crazy living with her, pleeeeeeeaaaaasseee!"   After months and months of Laurie begging Jeffrey to let her have just "one family to play with", also known as to fuck with on this remote neural system, he decided, as he always does, that he would pick my family again to throw under the bus, so he called the place in San Diego where he knew I applied and made sure he sabotaged my application by having it nullified.  He also ruined my friendship in the process.  This would mean that I couldn't leave the area and Laurie would be ensured of my presence in this god damned valley for as long as he could hold on to my saving's account.  You see, he just can't have me happy or it would make Missy Pissy so sad.  She's such a fucking loser.

Literally he took the family that Laurie has been fucking with the most and has the most deadly fantasies about since I was 9 and he handed us to her and her brother again.  This means that he will continue to help her get away with whatever she wants to do while she is free.  This means that my whole family is targeted for death.  I just wanted to thank all of you, especially the Monti's and the Mendenhall's for your efforts to have my family made aware of this crime.  I tried to help you, but you could not be bothered.  Now the bitch that hurt me since I was nine, is now going to kill one of us because you trusted that fuck Jeffrey with our lives.  Why would you do that?

Christopher turned his back on me and my family the second he got here.

Kenny did the same thing.

Benjamin and his father have misused this system for years and years and have targeted me and my family without one tiny bit of assistance.  They've stolen more than they've helped.

Jeffrey thinks that he's going to move the people in Benjamin's home to San Diego, he's going to do it over my dead body.   They aren't allowed there with my permission...and won't be until Missy and David are removed from that home and I'm safely living there myself.  Not scrubbing away at some low end job in Yucca Valley getting paid minimum wage while Jeffrey laughs at me so he can get his jollies at how far he and his wife have brought me down with Lesbian Barbie.  Jeffrey Katzenberg's team isn't made up of people that I work with any longer.  They don't deserve the kind of respect that others do.  They've done none of the work that the rest of these people have...there are more deserving seats at the table from other area in DHS and San Diego.

What exactly does Jeffrey Katzenberg have to fear with me living in San Diego and working on my attempted murder case there with my friends from the U.S. Attorneys Department?  You see it isn't me working where I applied that makes him nervous, like he told the employer, it's where i am living and who I can work with there on this case that scares him.  Basically, he lied to keep me from living where I wanted to be working.  Jeffrey is afraid of me working with my friends to solve my own drive by shooting because it involves Missy Pissy's best friend Laurie and her brother Brian.  There is plenty of proof that points to them.   Jeffrey already won't let any of the witnesses to that crime talk to  police from San Diego about that crime and he's told people not to come forward with evidence from that crime too.  Why has he done that?  I don't know.  He's obstructed evidence from that case for years.  There are photographs of the stalking of federal employees, handwritten notes, photos of Brian inside of my apartments, facts about my where abouts, phones with text messages from the night of my shooting and Jeffrey has told people not to show them to law enforcement.  This has cause me enormous problems with the two co conspirators in the case that his two employees bailed out of an Arizona jail with his money.  Now the two fugitives live a half a mile from me with his former employees...and he's put my family up as Laurie's family to "play with" for the next few years.  Comforting isn't it?

He's an asshole.

He calls off my dream job to continue my nightmare.  I fucking hate his fat ass.  Where is Christopher...still nowhere in sight?  Still can't make up his mind.  Still doesn't know what to do.  Jeffrey won't let him be a man.

How does Jeffrey live with himself knowing he allowed two murderers out of jail?  How can he put my family in front of them again?  Who is his wife trying to fool?
What in the fuck is wrong with this fucking family?