Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Tuesday, July 4, 2017

The Calm Before The 'Lissa Storm...What's She Gonna Do Next?


Oh, if you only knew Lissa, the way the rest of us know her...you would be recognizing the calm before the storm like the rest of us are.  Right now, she's already disarmed the bank before she gets ready to pull up and rob it.  It's just a matter of sending them in to break into the bank and steal it, isn't it Melissa?  Screwing me over for a position and a job that I've wanted for years and years, kicking me in the gut, making Jeffrey look bad to everyone...this is the most ripe time of all for Melissa to strike again.   She's dirty and devious.  If I were all of you, I'd watch my bank accounts.

In fact, if I were all of you, I'd be extremely careful with everything that she is doing right this very second with David and Brian.  Watch them like hawks.  When Melissa goes quiet, she's trying something that has worked in the past.  You can bet it is something that she thinks that Jeffrey and Marilyn thinks is helpful to their family but will blow up big time in their faces in a few days.  Then comes the hair flip and the nose wrinkle and the "oops, I must have made another boo boo!"  Um, are you going to follow this line of bullshit again Jeffrey?  Marilyn?

I've already told all of you that she's trying to show Marilyn who is in control of her family.  The Katzenbergs are controlled by Missy.   That's what Missy wants Marilyn and her kids to think.  Are you ready to see what happens next?  Will Marilyn stop her this time or will Hurricane Missy hit land again?

The wind is blowing and David thinks he's found some stupid way out again by now, but that's in a fantasy world where nobody else lives.  In the real world, nothing that Missy is planning would ever work. The only thing that does is the TRUTH.  The truth works and that's it in the law.  It's the only way to handle the problems that face that family.  It's no secret.