Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Sunday, July 16, 2017

My Parents Are Back And The Playing With My Family Has Already Begun! Not Surprised!


It took until 10:30 am for my dad to get home from vacation yesterday to start screaming at me today.  You knew it was going to happen and so did I.  From getting a job in San Diego where I would have been hours away and far from Laurie, I ended up stuck in this shit hole town with Jeffrey Fucksenberg and Laurie to get screamed at because Christopher can't do his end of the informant job like he is suppose to.  It's the most ridiculous thing of all.  I have to get abused at 49 years old after a lifetime of being abused by this sociopath and her psychopath brother because Jeffrey needs entertainment.  It's so fucked up.  Remember, this was a choice that Jeffrey made for me, like the fucking Hunger Games...he decided that I should be stuck in this fucking cage while Laurie tortures me more.  He's a dick.

To have hired drug dealers to destroy a police investigation and obstruct justice was illegal.  To put my family's life in danger in the process while doing this if beyond questionable and illegal.  Jeffrey's decision making is worse than any that I've ever seen before.  He is consciously making the decision to put my family's lives in the path of two killers and a group of people that support them.  They've already killed one of my family members.  They've attempted many times to kill me.  Their intention to kill me is very clearly lined out in the evidence.  What isn't clear is Jeffrey's motive to do this?  What is your motive Jeffrey?

I want to know what your motive for putting my family in danger is and, at the same time, I want to know what the Mendenhall's motive is, the Monti's motive is and what Barbara's motive is?  What is your motive for terrorizing me and putting my family in this kind of danger?  Why isn't someone like Bryan Anderson or Kenny Davenport being made aware of the evidence available and warning my family of the danger that we are in?  What is your motive?  Under what authority are you operating under and who is in charge?  I need to know and you need to figure it out.  Is it your Chief of Security Jeffrey?  Is it YOU, Jeffrey?  Who is doing what you are doing Jeff?

The problem that I am having as a police informant is that I don't believe that proper protocol is being followed.  I don't feel protected at all, in fact, i feel less protected and more danger all the time.  I'm threatened constantly and the constant fear that my family is putting me through without them knowing the danger that they are in, is reckless disregard for their safety.  Your approach gives them the impression that I am somehow to blame for this situation that they face...with me, but it isn't true.  What they are facing is someone stealing their money and identity theft.  Something all of you families know.  What my father blames me for is not something that he understands...and you are letting him blame me.  The danger is much greater than Jeffrey is letting him know and letting him plan for.

The situation is very grave right now.  This is the darkest time I've ever seen during this entire period that I've been working on this case.  There is no movement at all.  This stall plan of Jeffrey's has had a chilling effect for nearly seven years and nothing has gotten done.  Missy convinced him to do nothing and the stall to hide evidence and gag witnesses has been on ever since.  In the meantime Laurie and Brian have been selling drugs and creating more mayhem.   Continuing criminal enterprises since the day they stepped out of a Sedona area jail, the pair hasn't missed a second of crime and there hasn't been a day of remorse.

If anything the siblings have grown worse.  Their crime spree has gone from legendary to epic and their hateful message is one of desperate longevity if they could only get more financial help from people like Jeffrey.  It is the darkest of days in the war on this kind of domestic terrorism and I have little hope for the future with him at the helm.