Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Sunday, July 9, 2017

My Broken Heart Bleeding "True Blood" RIP Nelsan Ellis, Tears and Sadness For Joe and Friends


I was saddened to learn that Nelsan Ellis passed away today and wanted to let our friends Joe and Sophia know how sad WE are that he is gone too.   You know what I thought.  That is for certain.   Talented man, terrific for our community to have working for us...so sad for his family.  Been thinking about him so much lately too, wonder what that was all about?

So sorry Joe.