Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Thursday, July 6, 2017

Just So I'm Clear Jeffrey Katzenberg, Marie Monti, Alice Mendenhall, Barbara and All Family Members...


Because Jeffrey and Marilyn have this uncanny ability to sit around and say stupid things like Missy and David have told them to do like, misinterpret things that they read on a screen, I wanted the Katzenbergs and all of the families listed above to know what my future intent is or the intent of my family in the event of my death (which is now likely due to the actions taken by Jeffrey and Marilyn Katzenberg with the U.S. District Court).

My intention has to be clearly stated so that none of these families will destroy evidence now in their possession that is pertinent to my cases of rape or informant misconduct in Palm Springs (to include any criminal misconduct by any police officer at the PSPD) and any and all information pertaining to Laurie with regards to my brother in law, my shooting or any illegal conduct committed against me or any family member that they have not yet reported to the law enforcement community.

My intention, should it be known, is litigation against the PSPD, the City of La Quinta, the Desert Regional Memorial Center, The Clerks Office of the U.S.D.C. and Sam Hamrick, and others...including individual police officers and negligent others as not yet named.  This is to preserve the evidence that has been held from law enforcement at the suggestion of Jeffrey Katzenberg and others.  This information should have been used long ago in the prosecution of suspects but was not in favor of Jeffrey's financial obligations to his own family.  My family has been damaged and I am no longer able to support myself or anyone else.  I can not earn a living and am not able to find suitable work as Jeffrey has taken it upon himself to keep me from being gainfully employed in a situation that he deems is suitable for me, where he feels it is suitable for me, as defined by him.

What these families are doing is keeping me from being able to support myself while acting like Jeffrey is some kind of "dog handler" for my life.  This man is not someone that I have ever allowed to make decisions for me, nor have I ever allowed him to spy on where I am applying for work and calling them to keep me from getting a job.  On the one hand he's keeping my money telling my family that "he needs to get a job after I saved $27,000 that he stole, then when I get the job he's telling other people not to hire me," isn't that a ping pong game of bullshit?

None of these other families seem to think that there is a problem with that.  They just keep on asking them what they should be doing...huh?  Like he's some kind of guru?  This guy is a fucking nut case.  You trust him with your kid?  He's a fucking lunatic.