Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Intensity: Defense Against Invisible Enemies Is The Responsibility Of The Victims


Electronic Harassment victims know that they fight against an invisible enemy and they feel shame knowing that people won't believe most of them.  How do you tell people that you are being followed or that you are "hearing voices" in your head and not sound crazy?  In my case, these people are really aggressive and they leave a lot of damage in their wake.  Some of my friends are "dead" with obituaries for them in their hometown newspapers when they are apparently alive.  I've gotten "death notices" from their families with the word "ransom" in the body of the letter.  This, I think, is from the perpetrators trying to keep me from talking to him.  They've gone so far as to tell me that he's been cremated.  So if he's alive there's that...

Then there is a letter from my boyfriend's mother's friend telling me not to talk to my boyfriend ever again....probably a fake.

Then there are seven arrests and no convictions with the police department.

Then there is the broken skull that I suffered from a rape that the police department did nothing for.

Then there is a restraining order for a girl that doesn't work at the place that said she did.

Then there are all kinds of problems with the court that issued the order...

Let's just say that in my particular case, it's easier than some to prove that there are things that happened than in other cases of electronic harassment.  Oh yeah, then there is the shooting in San Diego.  

So the people that gang stalked me were more than just aggressive, they kind of got extra violent, they got really involved.  Extra involved.  They even called my former  boss and told him that they were following me everywhere and would tell him stuff about me.  He told me and I told lawyers about it.

So it is the responsibility of the victim to inform people about what they are going through.  It isn't easy.  Teaching them how to do it is as easy as someone like me putting up billboards and lending credibility to the crime so that people can point to it as a legitimate thing.  You have to provide people with a way to explain this to their families, friends and the public.  Thus far, I haven't been able to convince people out here in Palm Springs to do this.  They just don't get it.  If more victims did this, we wouldn't be as easy to catch and implant.  It would have been much harder for us to have been targeted and implanted.  The PSPD should want to help us do this.  It's not a popular idea.  It was mine but nobody seems to think it is viable.  It's cheap and effective.