Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Saturday, July 1, 2017

I'd Like To Drill Jeffrey And Laurie Out Of My Head!!!


I can not believe the time and effort that I put in to trying to help my friends' parents without any type of effort while Laurie tries to do anything to hurt me right in front of all of them.  Keeping their own kids and other safe while I'm being put to death.  It's a remarkable thing that Christopher and his family are doing to me...it's the most evil thing I've ever heard of...so selfish and so one sided that it simply can not be legal.  To sit an pad your own life on the heels of my investigation and literally do anything to keep me from being safe is unthinkable.  It's the worst thing that the Monti's could do and they have been doing it for a long time...way too long!

In favor of an illegal plan that "works with criminals on the run" this family has chosen to side with rapists and child molesters for far too long without helping out the person that has been trying to put them in jail now for more than 14 years.  Why in the world would the Monti family side with Jeffrey and his wife?  Who knows?  This is the guy that has told people, "I will never help Kevin or his family."  Now he's telling the court where I applied that we are "investigating together"?  Bullshit.  What he neglected to tell the Court Clerk is that HE IS BEING investigated and that HE IS UNDER SUSPICION and not that he's contacted someone that could have hired me and should have at least interviewed me, you can clearly see that he is involved in something illegal.  Make sense now?  This man hasn't done a single thing in ten years to help me even once.  He's never contacted me and he's never been of any use to this investigation.  He's stolen money from me, obstructed justice and stretched out a one year solution into ten years.  This isn't a Kevin and Jeffrey investigation, this is a crime against Kevin that Kevin investigated that Kevin found out involved a whole lot of his friends, that turned into a police informant investigation where Kevin and Christopher were informants and Jeffrey obstructed the informants progress by helping the criminals.  That is the investigation.  Make no mistake about it.  There has never been a good faith effort by Jeffrey, Marilyn or Benjamin Katzenberg that will ever show that they were on my side or ever helped me.  The evidence will show that they did in fact, allegedly do many many things to damage me, my family, my team, my investigation, my friends, my finances, my insurance, my health, my opportunities, my evidence and my future.  Not one single bit of help ever came my way...ever.  Every answer was always, "No" and it still is.

The lie told to the Clerk of Court was horribly damaging for one big reason...it told Laurie that she can do anything she wants because Jeffrey will do anything to help her and that message shows that the bail out of Laurie and Brian was done purposefully.

Here's the scenario people just to we all are on board.  The man that Missy Pissy swore under oath in Sedona, Arizona as a surety for the bond that let him out of jail was apparently "Christopher Robert Monti", my boyfriend.  The man using that id was not my boyfriend and she knew it.  Not only did she know it, Jonathan knew it and so did everyone that turned him in for the pictures that were taken.  This is a huge mistake, it's a perjury on a bond...the biggest mistake you can make is letting a criminal out of jail as a lying surety.  The worst part is doing it in another state.  When a state loses a criminal defendant charged with what Laurie and Brian were charged with to another state where they go and  commit other crimes...possibly murders...the charging state gets in a lot of hot water for letting them go.  Now she's after me and my family, big time.  Stealing my saving's account, keeping me from working, keeping me from doctor's appointments for my broken skull and disability all are parts of the crime of attempted murder including filing of illegal restraining orders for the City of La Quinta.

All of this stuff happens after Missy Pissy bails out Brian, pretending to be Christopher Monti.  Jeffey's "personal assistant" lies under oath, pays money that she doesn't have, to bail out a person that is a police informant...Brian and his sister know that this person is a police informant from the "hot dog video" that Laurie made months earlier with her brother prancing around in camouflage tights while Laurie flogged herself with hot dogs in Martin's apartment, where the pair has been arrested before.  Here they both are arrested in Sedona, Arizona stalking me, a police informant, using another police informant's name, after knowingly and intelligently on video telling Christopher that she knows that we are informants.  Jeffrey's personal assistant bailed out someone that was using a police informant's name...Jeffrey now lives with that police informant now for three years.  Never has he done anything to help me out nor has Christopher Monti.  He's never cleared this warrant.  He's never gone to the U.S. Attorney and I've been tortured endlessly.  What is going on here?!!?!

Instead, Jeffrey and Marilyn decided it was smarter to find a mutual friend of mine in San Diego that knew the Clerk of Court.  I have a friend that knows the Clerk and his wife that Marilyn and Jeff know.  Jeff calls him then tells him he'd like to talk to the Clerk and then sabotages me.  What the fuck is this guy doing?  He is clearly trying to split the informants and hurt me in the process.  There is no possible way that he is helping Christopher and me...or Christopher or me.  He is literally trying to set me up.  I can't imagine one single scenario where talking behind my back to get me thrown out of the interview process for that job was good for me or anyone.  Just him.

Jeffrey knew what it would mean to Laurie and Brian to keep me from having a job and my career back on track.  He knows that keeping my money and saving's account is another way of controlling me.  What I can't understand is how anything that he is doing is going to make him look anything but guilty of conspiring to commit an obstruction of justice at the very least and at the most attempting to cover up two attempted murders, one of a federal agent and another of a police informant.

Using my friendships and lying to my friends to hurt me is just another way of jerking around my family.   What my friends should know is that I've never met Jeffrey Katzenberg.  I don't know him.  I've never spoken to him and he has never been grateful for one single thing I've ever done for him or his child.  Not one single thing.  His wife is exactly the same.  Not grateful for anything and not about to say she is.