Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Thursday, July 6, 2017

But Tell Us All What You Did To Get There Jeffrey...No, I Mean The Truth This Time


I guess this speaks for itself, but there sure are a lot of you that use to work on this project that work for Jeffrey and Marilyn that might just want to remind yourselves of what you did to me to get to where you think you are going.

I put in a lot of work to make YOUR dream come true while your boss stomped mine to death.  Just remember, how you got there, might just be how it ends.