Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Tuesday, July 18, 2017

A Satellite Computer And An iPhone With All The Victims And Their Parents' Phone Numbers On It...Paid For By Jeffrey, Living In Laurie's House With Missy Pissy


It was such a crushing blow when Jeffrey Katzenberg kicked out his lesbian assistant of 7 and a half years that had allegedly stolen all that money to bail out Laurie and Brian in Sedona, Arizona.  She lied to him, she stole from his family, she was so involved in drug dealing and horrible things that Jeffrey could just not be associated with...just like David, the other employee that lived in that house.  It was so horrible that when she left, Jeffrey secretly provided her with an iPhone and a computer with a satellite connection that he paid for so that she could keep in touch with him and that had all the information that she needed to give to Laurie and Brian about the victims' phones and their parents' phones.  Apparently this was all for show...now Laurie has all the information that she didn't have before.

Let me explain.

Part of the problem that we had between my friends and their parents, I solved.  Laurie knew their phone numbers and would forward them whenever they tried to call each other.  I thought it would be smart if they had a phone that had new unknown numbers so that they could video chat and that Laurie wouldn't know the numbers so that victim and family could contact each other.  There was absolutely no reason for Missy Pissy to even have these numbers on her phone at all.  They aren't her friends.  They aren't her family members.  They are my friends, My witnesses and my friends' parents.  But there she is again...with all the information about these secret numbers and secret phones so that Laurie can screw all that up again, thanks to Jeffrey Katzenberg.  Who we like to call Jeffyleaks.  What a complete fucking dickhead.

You see, Missy Pissy can now pretend to be any one of the victims talking to their parents and they'll think it is their son.  These numbers were private and now Laurie can act, once again, like she is Christopher talking to his mom...portability.  Fucking cunt that Missy is, she's been letting Laurie use that phone.  She even used it to have the job that I got taken away from me and then she sent an email to Marilyn Katzenberg about it but emailed it on a mailing list to all the mothers on Missy Pissy's mailing list of mothers and others....saying something like, "If you won't talk to me Jeff, I'll just have to do something to Kevin's job again" or something to that effect.  So once again, we have a Jeffrey Katzenberg employee or pseudo employee in phone and computer only, helping Laurie ruin a job for me on a Katzenberg phone, sending threats about me on a Katzenberg phone and using a Katzenberg computer.

You see Jeffrey never stopped helping his lezzie girlfriend, he just kept on going, just like I said he would.  He just can't get that stank off his mind.  That blond freak show just won't leave and he's still extorting my family out here and won't let me leave.  He's using Christopher and everyone he can thing of to hurt me.  I don't care anymore about any of this.  I'm over it.  He stole lots of money from me and he and his kid are going to go to jail for it.

Jeffrey is bound and determined to allow Laurie and Brian to hurt us.  He is doing everything he can to give our friends and parents' emails and bank account numbers away whenever he can.  He wants Missy Pissy and Laurie to steal from us.  Look at what he's done to me.  There hasn't been a single effort yet to help me get these two fugitives put back in jail and it's because he bailed them out.  His security chief is a fool and he shouldn't be in the security game ever again.  When I am done with this investigation I will do everything I can to keep him from working in this field ever again.   He's scaring me to death.  I feel like he's helping terrorists.  Any member of law enforcement that would put a member of the public in a position like he is, should not ever be in security.  He's working for a meglomaniac.  There is no reason for a cell phone or a computer with satellite connect to ever be in Missy Pissy's presence with this kind of surveillance system going on.  Is he fucking stupid.  That internet connection in Missy Pissy's hands on this website is chaos personified.  This is a huge international security breach...just look at the site she's logging into stupid.  It is a government site Jeffrey and a government server.