Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Oh Laurie and Junior, Did You Do Something Else Stupid?


Okay so it has now come to my attention that there may have been another robbery and some spoofed text messages from Laurie and Brian that caused it a while back that was a direct result of Laurie being nosey and involving herself in my sister's marriage to a guy in Victorville, California.  This wouldn't be Junior's first trip to the Hesperia/Victorville area, he went out there when I was living there for a short time and cracked the gas tank in my car once just about the time that the first DNA report came back from my rape case.

The robbery victim, my former brother in law, John Franz, was married to my sister and they lived out in Lucerne Valley.  When I was protecting my home in 29 Palms knowing that Laurie and Brian were out here after the Sedona fiasco, I warned my family that I had a stalker.  Laurie and Brian, bonded out of their Arizona cases and returned immediately to this area.  I started putting up cameras around my home that I lived in with my nieces.  I knew that the best way to defend against more break ins at this home was to put in high def, night vision, internet dvr cameras all over the home so that Brian could not break in to the home that he'd been in ten or more times over the years.  This made Laurie mad.  She then began calling or texting my brother in law, John and complaining that I was "spying on the girls" (my nieces).  I had a lot of evidence for the police as an informant and victim of my rape and I wanted to keep us all safe.  It had nothing to do with spying on anyone.  I also kept a webcam on myself in my own room at night so that my team could watch me 24/7 in case someone broke in to rape me again.  This was the only inside camera.  Laurie told John that I was "watching my own family".  John called me.  I told him about it.

Laurie then started playing with his phone number and my sister's and my nieces, sending them messages and messing up whose phone numbers belonged to which serial numbers/phones.  I'd call my sister and get my niece.  I text my sister and get John.  It was weird.  Then my sister started having problems with John.  It was even weirder.  It was like John suspected my sister of cheating on him or something.  Laurie was telling him lies and he was believing him.  Laurie was, just like with her first husband, texting him lies.  My sister's first husband ended up being killed by Laurie's uncle, in self defense after weeks of Laurie's harassment like this.  Laurie and Junior were at it again...allegedly.  My sister got divorced.

Apparently Laurie ended up with some keys to John's home and stole some of his really expensive sports memorabilia. She made it look like my sister stole it.  The memorabilia ended up at Laurie's father's home allegedly and Laurie ended up with some of it. Using the texts and reading John's texts she knew when he would be home or away so Brian took the keys and entered the home...looted it...and blamed it on my sister who would never have stolen anything.  Now we know who it was.  The same girl that I was protecting myself from that told John about the cameras is the same person that robbed his home.  He should understand this better now.  She is the person that lied to him in the first place.  That is what this is all about.

John knows that I've been working on this project long before that robbery and he knows that I was telling the truth now.