Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Tuesday, June 27, 2017

I'm Warning The Rest Of My Friends Jeffrey's Black Hole Of Friendhips


There is a really odd phenomenon that goes on with Jeffrey Katzenberg, my friends, after speaking with him, all seem to disappear or stop being friendly.  He seems to convince them that being an asshole to me is the best thing for me.  I want to assure you, if you are one of them, it is the worst thing for our friendship or our relationship in the future as would any normal friendship would be.  If he is telling you that in the future it will get better, it won't.  I'm not that forgiving.  I'm not that understanding and he's not that benevolent.  He's on a crusade to ruin my life and friendships with all of my friends for Laurie.

It's not some kind of game where he's going to do something magnificent for me and my family at the end and we're all going to laugh, like Kenny Davenport thinks or Karen Luckman thinks, we aren't.  He's going to try to ruin our friendships.  He isn't an honest man so the best thing that we can do now is to try to work together to stop him.  He hasn't been honest with any of us so far has he?  Who has he been helping?  

So far when we have done what he's wanted has he ever really come through for any of us?  Not really.  Not one hundred percent.   We've put in one hundred percent but he and his wife have done nothing but promise...and promises aren't paying the bills.  All I see is him cozying up to my friends and lying to all of them.  Stop it.  Don't believe him.  He's nobody special.  His son lied to me and did nothing he promised.  He thinks it's safer for me to live near a maniac that tried to kill me.  He stole thousands of dollars from me. He won't even let me have a job or insurance.  This is a billionaire and I can't even have a dime of my own money.

Don't believe him or his wife ever again if you are my friend.  Don't believe who works for him either.  They all lie.  If you hear his name run.