Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Thursday, June 1, 2017

Game 1: Great Teams Play Great Defense! Great Game For The G.S. Warriors Tonight!!!


Defense, defense, defense!  People can say what they want about scoring, but if my friend Klay Thompson and Draymond Green do not start off that game with that kind of defense, the G.S. Warriors would have had a much rougher time tonight.  Andre Iguoadala did it again too.  So proud of all my friends tonight, they played like the best team in basketball and won!!!

Game 2, be ready for all the adjustments, afterall, you aren't playing Laurie LaTweeker...she does the same thing over and over again!   This is my favorite past time to get my mind off all the problems that Laurie's created.  So proud of all of these guys.  Forgiven and forgotten.