Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Fuck You Jeffrey Katzenberg...Your Constant Meddling In My Life Is About To Come To An End!!!


I just wanted to express how I feel about Mrs. Mendenhall, Mrs. Sunderland, Mrs. Monti and Mr. and Mrs. Katzenberg.  You all deserve the heaviest and heartfelt "FUCK YOU" that I could ever give.   Not a single one of you ever deserved my help.  I hope that all of the lying and hiding finds you a nice warm place in prison.  I've never seen a more wealthy and unconcerned group of bullshitters in my life.

Thank you dear friends for you absolute disregard for the family that you USED every single time Laurie bothered you.  Now I'm going to make you all pay in court for what you have done.