Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Ending Friendships Today...Are You Next?


Ending them left and right for the ungrateful and undeserving.  Which kind are you?  Are you the ungrateful Marilyn Katzenberg type that watches while someone finds your stolen mementos and lost belongings but says nothing when they are recovered? Or are you the undeserving that stole something from me but you were once raped by Laurie and Brian so, I'm kinda obligated to help you because I'm a champion of this cause?  I advocate for anyone that Laurie raped...even assholes, so if she hurt you, even if you stole from me, I'll help you.  I'd do just about anything to put that fucking whore in jail as long as it is legal.

You know I give a lot of hope to a lot of people all the time when it comes to this crime but man, it is looking really bleak these days.  Jeffrey has seen fit to just about take all of my hope away.  He's been ruining all the opportunity there is.  No hope for any kind of work in this shit hole town.  He's got four or five people in Laurie's home calling anywhere I would even try to work and keeping me from getting a job.  Jeffrey himself won't let me work anywhere out of the area.  Christopher is too stupid to find a job and move us out of here or get the money back that I earned for the two of us back from Jeffrey because he's a dumb shit meat head.   So he just lives with him.  What a fucking dip shit dick.

You know the quickest way to end friendships?  Just end yourself...no more friends.