Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Are The Monti's Taking Advantage Of Me Like Laurie Says They Are?


Is it possible that Marie Monti has been taking full advantage of me and my investigation and using it to create opportunities for her family only?  This is what Laurie has to tell me.  While my family sits in constant danger from the Hollywood Hitler, Marie's family is living it up in La Jolla.  How wonderful it is to think that this woman who called me for the truth is so horrible at providing it for any other family than her own.  She told me to help her son and I did.  He's done nothing but protect his own family and help Jeffrey steal from mine.   This isn't something that I'm going to forget.  This woman who told me that she wanted me to help her son has been here sitting on her fat ass for years now.  My family is falling apart because of her clandestine relationship with Jeffrey and her son.

Christopher continues to fuck me over for a billionaire and his lazy assed immature son who doesn't do anything for anyone but who his daddy tells him to.

This is gross negligence involving terrorism Mrs. Monti.  You and your son better be ready for some really serious financial problems because of your lack of help.  I hope you can understand the tiny bit of respect that I had for you is now gone.