Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Friday, June 30, 2017

Applying To Work and Get Harassed, This Is Just So Much Fun


This is just so much fun.  (That's lots of sarcasm in that statement.)  It's hot...actually it's blazing hot outside in the California desert where I absolutely hate living.  I'm in a small town that I literally ran as fast as I could to leave the second that my college dorm opened up on the very first day that it opened the second that the doors opened up.  I never wanted to come back here mostly because I couldn't stand living in this town where Laurie had mad my life a living hell for a decade.  I couldn't wait to leave and never wanted to come back, ever.  I didn't want to visit.  I didn't want to see this place.  I never wanted to come to high school reunions and I didn't want to ever remember what it was like growing up here.  I absolutely hated it.  It was horrible for me, but I always made it look like I liked it.  What was I going to say, I was being bullied by a midget girl dyke?

This girl did more than call me a "faggot" every time she saw me.  She literally wanted to kill me.  Later on in her life she would become a killer.  I know I wasn't exaggerating.  I wasn't thinking she was your ordinary bully, she was crazier than that then and she turned out to be as crazy as I thought.  My other friends thought that too.  There's a difference between a name caller and someone that wants to kill you.  A name caller is a whole lot less than someone that goes to a party and pushes a kid in front of a moving car then tells people that you were the driver of the car even though you were sitting at home with your parents.  She swore forever that I was driving that car.  Even the driver of that car said it wasn't me when she said it was.

She's so crazy that she wrote me a letter in college as some girl I knew and told me that she thought she saw me standing in front of her garage door so she sped up and drove through the garage door with her car!  I was in college...she was two years out of high school.  She was pretending to be someone I was friendly with.  I don't even know how she got my address.  This is how crazy she is.  She knew all about my college life and I have no idea about anything about her.  She wasn't there.  I'm not even a friend of hers and nobody she knows was at school with me.

Her whole life was dedicated to knowing everything about me and finding people to stalk me.  She's so obsessed with knowing everything about me that she's literally kept notes about everything...it's beyond odd, it's spooky.  Me, I would never want to know anything about her.  Nothing.  She doesn't interest me in the least.  I'd completely forgotten about the damage she'd done and moved on.

Weird things would happen but I never equated it with her.  Secret stuff that I kept to myself would start being known by people that I never told.  That was the first part.  Stuff I didn't tell a girlfriend was suddenly known to her or a roommate, almost immediately because Laurie would call them.   This started happening immediately, then at work.  Laurie would gradually start doing anything she could everywhere I worked to talk to employees, bosses, customers or whomever she could find.  I honestly believe that if she were arrested her first concern would be that she wouldn't know what I was doing.  Honestly I think she's so weirdly obsessed that she would be more obsessed with me that she wouldn't even care about being in jail.

I'm not amused.

Now she wants to prove that she can keep me unhired.  It's something that really bothered me with Jeffrey.  He should never have conspired with Missy to have interfered with working away from this horrible place.  He knew what that meant to me and my family.  They were willing to help me find a place there and willing to help me out.  He knew that my mom and dad were fully supporting this idea.  He literally did this to hurt them.  It's so sick it makes me angry with him.  It gave Laurie her biggest fantasy.  It couldn't be worse.  I literally hate him for it.  This could be the thing that gets me killed.

See what one really bad decision by a court clerk can do?  It can put your life in danger simply by not using your friendship and logic to think, "I shouldn't believe this guy on the phone, that doesn't make any sense.  I know Kevin.  He wouldn't apply here if there was something dangerous going on.  I should call him."  Then I kept contacting them and nothing happened."  It's not all his fault, but it is questionable.