Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Sunday, May 28, 2017

This Is How Laurie Apologizes, Literally!


Laurie doesn't apologize but she says, "I'm sorry" so many times that I wanted to illustrate how she apologized to Marilyn and Jeffrey after robbing their home.  Here's a fine example of what the PSPD's finest officer thinks is a proper apology.  Isn't Laurie amazing.  It like she's an artist or something!  What I want to remind Jeffrey and Marilyn of is how she left your home...with a great big I'm sorry written in shit on the walls.

This is how the LaTweeker children live.  Like pigs.  Two fucking pigs.

This is the same kind of worth that an apology from Jeffrey holds...shit.  He won't apologize for what he's done and he refuses to acknowledge the theft of money from my saving's account.  He's the asshole that bailed this shit artist out of jail using his girlfriend's name and his money....that IS BAILING A PERSON OUT OF JAIL JEFF!!!