Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Thanks For Nothing Jeffrey Katzenberg and His Son: I Was Better Off Without You!


Before Jeffrey Katzenberg and his wife got involved in this project, I had a job, I had a saving's account, I had a boyfriend, I had friends, I had a police contact and I had hope for the victims of this crime finally getting justice from Laurie and her evil brother, Brian.  Since then, all of the above was taken away from me with a plan that he and his friends, Missy Pissy, David the Chickenhawk and Bessie the Bitch, came up with.

Ripping off me and my family is all that the Katzenberg's had in mind.  They used their son, Benjamin, to do it and now the rest of us have no reason to believe that he isn't worse than the last wicked witch we ran out of Palm Springs, California.  This one has money and an agenda.  He loves evil lesbians that hate gay men and he has no reason to have told people "not to help Kevin."

The one thing that makes me so upset with this fucking bastard is his bullshit attitude towards everyone that isn't a friend of mine.  He's paid them all off or offered them some kind of bullshit job to keep them from helping me.  This obstruction has cost me my health insurance and my family's respect.  One thing that I want the rest of you to know is that I haven't forsaken you.  I still want to do everything I can to help you.  Let Jeffrey help the rich and bullshit, I'll help the people that really matter now.  He doesn't give a shit about your families and your lives.  If you died of AIDS tomorrow, you are just another tax write off for his wife's AIDS Foundation.  They probably get more financial breaks if there are more victims...who knows?

He's the single most selfish asshole that I've ever seen, using disease and fear to try to control every situation.  I think taking advantage of me, my family and my friends is the lowest form of terrorism since the "Jessica and Mikey" days.    This man is no friend to the gay community and his wife is even less.  Posing as a concerned mother so that other mothers in the same situation would listen to her, then do nothing but support her Hitler-like husband.  Terror has no level of morality.  They don't care who they hurt.  I did nothing to them...I guess you have to shit on his wife's floor to be on his level.

I earnestly have tried to help his son that asked me for help.  It is a decision that I deeply regret.  His son was fine, apparently, until his father got involved.  Since then it's been one big scam to steal from me and my family.  Look around, I have nothing since they pulled this shit off on me.  His mother is just as guilty as he is.