Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Someone Said Someone Was Looking For This: Ken Frank's Admission

On December 25, 2010, someone placed obituaries in newspapers in both Cadillac, Michigan and in Arizona that said that Jonathan Edwin William Mendenhall was dead.  There have been many times that I've questioned that death because of circumstances that happened prior to that.  Above is one of them.  This is a message from Lori, yeah, I know, it doesn't look like her in the picture on "Lugnut's" account.  This is the adam4adam.com account of Ken Frank, or it is suppose to look like it.  That's his picture.

This message sent to my "NoLove4Lisa" account on that site, shows us all something doesn't it?  It is called foreshadowing.  You can see that someone is trying to keep me from contacting Steven Frey's parents.  Now, I was concerned that Steven had been illegally incarcerated so, at that time, I was looking to find them in Thousand Oaks, California.  They are, at least last time I checked, still alive.  They were definitely alive when this was sent to me.

First there is the lie that he "interns", a Lori phrase, for the PSPD 3 times a week.  Um, that's a fucking lie.  What I am most concerned about for the family of Jonathan Mendenhall is this.  If we have a phantom obituary writer, here is a good place to start.  Clearly this person believes that if you read it in the newspaper, it must be true.  This is a dry run for making Jonathan "disappear".

This is the way I knew to suspect anything that Lori fakes and writes.  If you are "dead" looking, you don't exist.  If you are dead for real, she's "eliminated the problem".  You need to understand that this is who she is, not that other monster that thinks she's some kind of female rights advocate.

Practice makes perfect.  I can tell you other things as well.  Online, Ken Frank's boyfriend Rafe was made to look dead too.  There are multiple facebook entries by someone pretending to be Ken, mourning the loss of his boyfriend Rafe.  From what I understand he's still very much alive.  Once again, this was before Jonathan's online death.  Rafe died of a "massive coronary" just like Jonathan allegedly did.  Lori likes to use Ken and Rafe because of their size.  She calls it muscle for her family.  I know them both, neither is like that.

Ken has also gone to prison because of a theft of money that is Lori related.  Once Lori stole the money, she blamed the most obvious person...Ken.  He worked for the guy then she stole the money and she blamed Ken.  He went to prison for that.  Innocent man in prison, again.  I can tell you one thing, I can do a lot of good for Ken and Rafe, but mostly I can get rid of Lori and Brian forever, legally.